PDA

View Full Version : 2006 MKV GTI FOR SALE & OR PART OUT

onpole01
20-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Hi guys,

Well, my lease is nearly over and it's time to talk turkey and work out what I am gonna do with my GTI.

So I have for sale a 2006 MKV GTI with the following:

DSG | 5 door | black | Leather | Sunroof |18in BBS rep rims |AVC9000-sat nav bluetooth ipod/iphone connection DVD player | AUDI S3 Big brake kit on front | BMC CDA hybrid Cold air Intake | Eurojet downpipe |
TM Tuning open fog grills with air scoop | HUD | Reverse Camera

Some pics of the car

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4387.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4388.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4389.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4390.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4391.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4392.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4393.jpg

The pics are just over a year old and do not show the S3 brakes that I have left completely as original-they have black calipers with the S3 logo on them

The car's service is due now and has 85K of mostly semi-rural kms on the clock. The car could also do with some new rubber up front.The rims are slightly scuffed but still look great and are easily cleaned up if they're a problem. Brand new rear hawk pads and plenty left on the fronts. An estimate would be 60% probably more. car has never been tracked. Rego till Feb 2011

I don't expect anyone on this forum will want to buy the car but maybe you guys know someone etc etc. The car is in excellent condition, full logs, heaps of mods and accessories as noted above.

For sale at 25K with service and 2 x front tyres or 24K without-looking for a quick sale and happy to negotiate some, but this price is a steal!!!

Failing that, I am going to part out the following:

Eurojet down pipe-been on the car less than 1500Kms, just received it from eurojet USA, has resonator and high flow cat coverter- Fits MKV GTI and MKVI GTI according to Eurojet website-Cost me AUD 862 for sale at $700.00 Sydney and surrounds pick up and can ship but add approx 50-100 for delivery

S3 Big brake kit-unbelievabe stopping power-have been on the car for about 6 months-fronts only can provide pics tomorrow-hawk ceramic pads-braided brake lines-some xtra track pads and oem S3 pads thrown in:cost me $1200-for sale at $850 brakes were unused when I bought them. Prefer Sydney and surrounds pick up-too heavy to ship. Fits MKV GTI and I have 18 rims-possibly MKVI. Never had them on 17s but I am sure they'll be fine.

TM Tuning open fog grills with air scoop-cost me a $100 or just over from Silverbullet about 2 months ago: For sale at $75-Sydney pick up or ship at buyer's expense for MMKV GTI

Bluefin hand held unit suitable to flash MKV GTI and possibly others. Buyer will be required to contact Superchips in the UK to register unit with new car and pay approx 170 GBP for stage 1
For sale at $100-Sydney pick up or ship at buyer's expense

HUD-read my review in DIY-For sale at $20.00 but you will need to buy a canbus adaptor for it to work. Sydney pick up or ship at buyer's expense

Original radio from MKV GTI-For sale at $40.00. Sydney pick up or ship at buyer's expense

UPDATE: I may also be selling my AVC9000 if I accept the dealer's trade in price and if they don't factor it into their offer. If they do factor it into their offer then it will have to remain. if i continue to sell my car privately it will also remain. The unit is great-CD, am/fm, USB, sat nav, fits into oem rcd slot, plug and play, ipod/iphone, bluetooth. Bluetooth is pretty crappy as mic is on the left side. The sat nav is great but satellite can take 2-10 minutes to lock in depending on what mood it is in lol. But seriously it's really good for those of us who can't afford the real thing. If it goes up for sale it'll be at $250 firm no offers-if interested please put dibs on it in the thread-first in best dressed-should know by Friday night whether it's up for sale

So pretty much the parts are for sale now unless someone really wants to take the car. If I get a buyer for the car whilst people have put dibs on parts I am sorry but the car with parts will take precedence. However, these parts come off the car very very soon so anyone wanting the car please speak now. Once all the parts are off (Wednesday) they are for sale.

Please no PMs-to keep things fair it will be first in with their posts for all to see.

Excuse me for the lack of photos for the parts-can provide more tomorrow but all are in good condition.

Please ask any questions and I'll try and do my best!

Cheers:D

stevie
20-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Interested in the downpipe. PM'ed with questions

onpole01
21-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Steve has placed dibs on the downpipe :D

MasterKevin
21-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Interested in brakes :)

onpole01
21-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Brake specs:

- Audi S3/R32 Big Brake Calipers (front 2)
- 345mm x 32mm OEM Ventilated Rotors (front 2)
- 2 Goodridge Braided Steel Lines
- Brand New barely used OEM Pagid Pads (only used for 200km if that-by original owner)
- Hawkes Ceramic Low Dust/Low noise Pads (used for about 15-20K can't be 100% sure-when I got them they had about 1K on them-these are on the front now
- Pagid RS29 Race Pads about 20% used by previous owner-not used by me-pretty sure these are still in box but nit 100% sure

onpole01
21-07-2010, 12:54 AM
Pic of S3 brakes to wet appetite!

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=S3Brakes.jpg

Can post pics of brakes on and off my car tomorrow

melbv
21-07-2010, 01:15 AM
interested in bluefin and open fog grills
pm sent!

CAI if you are selling (which is not listed)

Bizi
21-07-2010, 08:01 AM
Gotta quick here. I was interested in a couple of items like the bc. Check yr PM, A!

Androo
21-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Interested in down pipe as well, second dibs.

onpole01
21-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Stevie pulled out of dp

androo now has dibs on dp

Interested in down pipe as well, second dibs.

onpole01
21-07-2010, 09:32 AM
MasterKevin r u firm on the brakes as in do u want them?
Need to find out as all parts coming off as we speak and all are for sale

onpole01
21-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi Bizi,

Mate just checked pm but no message from you. What's rhe 'bc'' you're after?

Cheers

Gotta quick here. I was interested in a couple of items like the bc. Check yr PM, A!

onpole01
21-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Ok guys,

So as it stands this is where we're at:

Melbv has confirmed he wants the gig grills and the bluefin unit

Androo has dibs on the dp-Androo can u pls confirm if ur firm on the dp thanks mate

MasterKevin has interest in the brakes and I'm awaiting confirmation from him

All items for sale reeady to go!

kaoticice
21-07-2010, 09:45 AM
My friend is in the market for a mk5 GTI.. he'll inform u this afternoon after work.

onpole01
21-07-2010, 09:51 AM
My friend is in the market for a mk5 GTI.. he'll inform u this afternoon after work.

Ok great Kaoticice. Unfortunately it will be minus these parts. I will make a price reduction on the car as my sell price was with the parts on howver car will becreturned to stock. Is it imperative for your friend to have it with the mods?

Cheers

kaoticice
21-07-2010, 10:07 AM
well he'll prefer to have those mods, but really doesnt mind. He will definitely contact you once he got back from work.

Just a few quetions regarding the car
any specific problems with the car?
any accident history?
and any other issues?

btw you can pm me back.
thank you.

kaoticice
21-07-2010, 10:15 AM
will the bluefin stage2 be included or r u selling it?

Androo
21-07-2010, 10:51 AM
PMed.... questions sent your way.

onpole01
21-07-2010, 10:56 AM
pm sent

PMed.... questions sent your way.

onpole01
21-07-2010, 10:57 AM
pm sent

will the bluefin stage2 be included or r u selling it?

MasterKevin
21-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Pmed :)

mrbrossnan
21-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Andrew, havent even got a chance to meet up with u again! So it's a definite u gonna get mk6 gti eh?

Androo
21-07-2010, 11:58 AM
I've also backed out of the DP. I was looking at going to stage 2 without a CAI just a K&N drop in but it doesn't look like it's advised. :( sad

Does anyone know if a CAI is a MUST for stage 2 Bluefin? Might have to e-mail bluefin. From what I've found everyone on STG2 has cai :S don't want to be defected IF pulled over by the dogs.

onpole01
21-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Hi Kaoticice please check ur pm and call me when u can. Cheers

onpole01
21-07-2010, 12:06 PM
hi mate not sure what the replacembt I'd yet, should know soon. Hope ur well buddy!

Andrew, havent even got a chance to meet up with u again! So it's a definite u gonna get mk6 gti eh?

mrbrossnan
21-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Im interested on the downpipe andrew :)

onpole01
21-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi mr brossnan

you now have dibs on the dp!

Bizi
21-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi Andrew, maybe my PM didn't go at the time due to my 3G being in a bad spot on the train... or your mailbox being full. So clear your box!

I was sure I sent a PM when I left the post in your 'vulture mods' thread. To ask for the BF and the HUD (if I liked it after seeing it!).

I basically recommended you check if you could sell the car with all mods aside from the brakes, as they are all complementing the car.
I hope you can sell it as it's a very nice setup.

I also mentioned it sucks you couldn't come for a drive before this is all separated.

Can you not upgrade the BF in some way to use it on your next VW? Just a new bluefin unit but keep all the tunes?

I had PMd originally to say I'd be second in line for the BF unit - but that I thought it woudl make your car more saleable to sell the car with BF, 18s, DP etc as a decent setup.

Let me know if it suits to come over tonight. What time are you available?

Thanks,
Ben

PS. So you're leaning toward MK6 GTI over the R - or still liking the AWD?

onpole01
21-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Hi Ben,

thanks for ur post mate. At this stage I'm waiting to hear from kaoticice re his mate who may want to buy the car with everything. As ut stands alk the parts are being taken out now. But i'll be able to let everyone know what's happening as soon as I hear from kaoticice.

Tonight should be fine though Ben but I'll get back to you.

Cheers mate

MasterKevin
21-07-2010, 12:34 PM
I've also backed out of the DP. I was looking at going to stage 2 without a CAI just a K&N drop in but it doesn't look like it's advised. :( sad

Does anyone know if a CAI is a MUST for stage 2 Bluefin? Might have to e-mail bluefin. From what I've found everyone on STG2 has cai :S don't want to be defected IF pulled over by the dogs.

no its not necessary. Recommended though.

I had stage 2 with just CAI and no DP for about 1 week. I just made sure i didn't raz the crap outta it in the week :P lol

melbv
21-07-2010, 12:35 PM
dude... i am cool if you going to sell all mods included for new buyer...
it will be a good deal and easy for you too.
but if you still going for parts-out.. i will take the grill & bluefin for sure.

good luck mate!
cant wait to see your new ride!!!

Hi Ben,

thanks for ur post mate. At this stage I'm waiting to hear from kaoticice re his mate who may want to buy the car with everything. As ut stands alk the parts are being taken out now. But i'll be able to let everyone know what's happening as soon as I hear from kaoticice.

Tonight should be fine though Ben but I'll get back to you.

Cheers mate

Androo
21-07-2010, 12:37 PM
no its not necessary. Recommended though.

I had stage 2 with just CAI and no DP for about 1 week. I just made sure i didn't raz the crap outta it in the week :P lol

Ah ok thanks Kev... AFR ratio would probably be a bit out if it's not getting enough air. It's all good, I'm more than happy with STG1 for a daily driver. Thought I'd give it a go but it didn't work out. :D

Tinto
21-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Some bargains to be had here.
Check with superchips on that reset - if it is being bought by another person with a MKV GTI, they may not need to pay to have it hardware reset.

Good luck with the sale and the new machine!

http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2009/02/11/seagull_chips_lead_wideweb__470x367,0.jpg

Bizi
21-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Check with superchips on that reset - if it is being bought by another person with a MKV GTI, they may not need to pay to have it hardware reset.

http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2009/02/11/seagull_chips_lead_wideweb__470x367,0.jpg

Seagull is at best third in line for the superchips, too. :p

onpole01
21-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Guys my battery running very low wi be off line till about 7pm

cheers

kaoticice
21-07-2010, 06:35 PM
andrew.. Don't want to waste your time, but my friend have lil interest at the moment. His reason is that he didn't like the color and its too modified.

Imo.. its a bargain of a century. Those mods are frkn tasty, i'll drool all my saliva just on those brakes :)
Good luck with the sale mate. What r you getting next?

kaoticice
21-07-2010, 06:43 PM
If you haven't sold the bluefin, im next in line please :)

Ive just msg superchip to make sure it'll work for the 118tsi.

Edit;: nvm i just saw ben's post :P .. still worth a try hah.

random
21-07-2010, 06:55 PM
I might know someone who might be interested in this car. He is in the process of selling a liberty sti. And he is interested in a gti, and roughly in that price range, plus he likes fast car, so i'm sure he would be interested in those mods. BUT maybe slightly too high kms, that might be the only problem.

onpole01
21-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Hi guys,

I'm very sorry but due to personal reasons I can't sell the bluefin unit-sorry melbv and Ben and Kaotoicice. I was going to try a new flash but I now no longer have that money so I will keep the unit and do a Blueifn stage 1-this may change in the future but for now I have to keep the unit which I am sure will be great.

So guys all items for sale now that kaoticice's mate is out on the car.

SITREP as follows;

Melbv has fog grills
MrBrossnan has dibs on the dp but not confirmed yet
Masterkevin has dibs on brakes but not confirmed yet
Bizi has dibs on the HUD
GTI Radio still for sale

Please let me know Masterkevin and MrBrossnan where you're at-PM is fine.

Cheers

onpole01
21-07-2010, 07:40 PM
HI den525,

mate that't be great happy for him to come and have a drive tomorrow. I m taking the car back to stock as in there'll be no flash. It will be cheaper than original price without all of the bits. Any idea on when you're friend is looking at doing something as I might also trade it n but I am not sure?

Cheers

I might know someone who might be interested in this car. He is in the process of selling a liberty sti. And he is interested in a gti, and roughly in that price range, plus he likes fast car, so i'm sure he would be interested in those mods. BUT maybe slightly too high kms, that might be the only problem.

onpole01
21-07-2010, 08:40 PM
hey thanks for tryng anyway mate I really appreciate it!

andrew.. Don't want to waste your time, but my friend have lil interest at the moment. His reason is that he didn't like the color and its too modified.

Imo.. its a bargain of a century. Those mods are frkn tasty, i'll drool all my saliva just on those brakes :)
Good luck with the sale mate. What r you getting next?

Jacquesvdub
21-07-2010, 08:46 PM
What radio is for sale? RNS...

onpole01
21-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Nah mate sorry, it's the dinosaur- original radio/cd player out of the 2006 MKV GTI

There is a chance I'll be selling my avc 9000 for cheap too check for edit in items for sale section

What radio is for sale? RNS...

Bizi
21-07-2010, 09:50 PM
PMd re your RVC unit and other nice gear discussed there not already reserved, mate. See you tomorrow, champ.
I am hoping your next car is suitably redbull-ish...

I need retail therapy because of my loss today. :( :(

stevie
21-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Interested in the AVC9000

Does it work with the steering wheel controls?
What sat nav software does it use?

random
21-07-2010, 10:00 PM
HI den525,

mate that't be great happy for him to come and have a drive tomorrow. I m taking the car back to stock as in there'll be no flash. It will be cheaper than original price without all of the bits. Any idea on when you're friend is looking at doing something as I might also trade it n but I am not sure?

Cheers

I don't think he will get around in time, as you seem like you want a quick sale, and i know him well, i don't think he likes being in a pressured situation into buying.

I think it would be better off for you to do your thing.

onpole01
21-07-2010, 10:18 PM
HI Ben,

mate avc9000 is yours pending other stuff and HUD! catch you tomorrow ben and my condolences mate :(

I am hoping the new car if tit ever happens lol will be very red bullish haha

PMd re your RVC unit and other nice gear discussed there not already reserved, mate. See you tomorrow, champ.
I am hoping your next car is suitably redbull-ish...

I need retail therapy because of my loss today. :( :(

onpole01
21-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Sorry stevie, bizi got in just before you..sorry mate!

Interested in the AVC9000

Does it work with the steering wheel controls?
What sat nav software does it use?

onpole01
21-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Thanks for trying anyway den525, I am looking for a quick sale but pending the dealer offer I will take my time to sell it. Please tell your friend he's more than welcome to take it for a spin with no obligation or pressure.

Thanks mate!

I don't think he will get around in time, as you seem like you want a quick sale, and i know him well, i don't think he likes being in a pressured situation into buying.

I think it would be better off for you to do your thing.

Bizi
21-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Thanks for trying anyway den525, I am looking for a quick sale but pending the dealer offer I will take my time to sell it. Please tell your friend he's more than welcome to take it for a spin with no obligation or pressure.

Thanks mate!

I think that you have a nice route for the test. :)

onpole01
21-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Thanks heaps Tinto!

Not sure 100% sure if it's all going ahead yet (about 95% sure) but fingers crossed!!!

Where do you get these awesom pics lol?

Cheers again!

stevie
21-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Sorry stevie, bizi got in just before you..sorry mate!

Damn, thanks anyways

MasterKevin
21-07-2010, 11:14 PM
Hey onpole01 are the brakes already off the car?

do you have a contact number i can call you on?

Just pm it to me :)

onpole01
21-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Will pm details now

Hey onpole01 are the brakes already off the car?

do you have a contact number i can call you on?

Just pm it to me :)

Rev 555
22-07-2010, 09:37 AM
They are great abrakes Kev. Hurry man I am surprised they havent been sold already. :-)

mrbrossnan
22-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi andrew, i have to pull out from the downpipe. Sorry man.

onpole01
22-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Re above no problem Mr Brossnan

ok guys dp has no dibs and is for sale-cmon get some extra hp!!!

brakes have dibs until tomorrow awaiting confirmation from Kev

thanks guys pm if u need my number

Bizi
22-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Good gear from the Red Bull racer. :)

I am on track (so to speak) to meet you tonight at the nearest F1, ahem, Maccas. ;) Per the agreed time if it still suits you, sir.

Lots of jostling for position on this thread. Surely the S3 stoppers and the DP have the right racing pedigree for some forum shoppers.

onpole01
22-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Dp sold :D

HCGTI
22-07-2010, 06:37 PM
how much roughly for the S3 brakes?

MasterKevin
22-07-2010, 07:43 PM
They are mine :P picking them up tomz :P

Ps: andrew i will call you when i reach Daves :)

we organize from there :D

Booba
22-07-2010, 09:00 PM
New owner won't be disappointed.. He's been itching for one since he installed mine hahaha.

P.S Stage 2+ GTI totally awesome.

Dp sold :D

kaoticice
22-07-2010, 09:10 PM

jahahha did my last comment changed ur mind? :)

onpole01
22-07-2010, 10:09 PM
No worries Kev, can u text me cos I'm doing a course all day-text me when you get to Dave's and we'll sus it from there.

Cheers!

onpole01
22-07-2010, 10:10 PM
new owner is an awesome guy btw, just met him and and exchanged. Cmon mystery buyer, expose yourself haha!

New owner won't be disappointed.. He's been itching for one since he installed mine hahaha.

onpole01
22-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Still have GTI for sale now guys, completely back to stock except for 18in BBS reps-car is going great, in perfect conditon and needs to go to a loving home. new deal and proposition:

Car now for sale at 23K firm-an absolute steal!!! Also, any forum member who makes a referral to a buyer and that person buys the car, the forum member will receive $250.00 cash finders fee on settlement! Please note only a referral that leads to the sale of the car will receive the $250.00

Cmon guys easy money haha!

Thanks very much

gmc
22-07-2010, 10:39 PM
new owner is an awesome guy btw, just met him and and exchanged. Cmon mystery buyer, expose yourself haha!

I think it will be time for an LSD soon... lol

Bizi
22-07-2010, 10:48 PM

Great to meet the buyer of the DP and the BBK!

:D

Not to mention the pole and race winner!

onpole01
22-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Nice to meet you too Bizi-luv that car mate!!!

ikprojekt
22-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Hi guys,

Well, my lease is nearly over and it's time to talk turkey and work out what I am gonna do with my GTI.

So I have for sale a 2006 MKV GTI with the following:

DSG | 5 door | black | Leather | Sunroof |18in BBS rep rims |AVC9000-sat nav bluetooth ipod/iphone connection DVD player | AUDI S3 Big brake kit on front | BMC CDA hybrid Cold air Intake | Eurojet downpipe |
TM Tuning open fog grills with air scoop | HUD | Reverse Camera

Some pics of the car

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4387.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4388.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4389.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4390.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4391.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4392.jpg

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/onpole01/?action=view&current=IMG_4393.jpg

The pics are just over a year old and do not show the S3 brakes that I have left completely as original-they have black calipers with the S3 logo on them

The car's service is due now and has 85K of mostly semi-rural kms on the clock. The car could also do with some new rubber up front.The rims are slightly scuffed but still look great and are easily cleaned up if they're a problem. Brand new rear hawk pads and plenty left on the fronts. An estimate would be 60% probably more. car has never been tracked. Rego till Feb 2011

I don't expect anyone on this forum will want to buy the car but maybe you guys know someone etc etc. The car is in excellent condition, full logs, heaps of mods and accessories as noted above.

For sale at 25K with service and 2 x front tyres or 24K without-looking for a quick sale and happy to negotiate some, but this price is a steal!!!

Failing that, I am going to part out the following:

Eurojet down pipe-been on the car less than 1500Kms, just received it from eurojet USA, has resonator and high flow cat coverter- Fits MKV GTI and MKVI GTI according to Eurojet website-Cost me AUD 862 for sale at $700.00 Sydney and surrounds pick up and can ship but add approx 50-100 for delivery

S3 Big brake kit-unbelievabe stopping power-have been on the car for about 6 months-fronts only can provide pics tomorrow-hawk ceramic pads-braided brake lines-some xtra track pads and oem S3 pads thrown in:cost me $1200-for sale at $850 brakes were unused when I bought them. Prefer Sydney and surrounds pick up-too heavy to ship. Fits MKV GTI and I have 18 rims-possibly MKVI. Never had them on 17s but I am sure they'll be fine.

TM Tuning open fog grills with air scoop-cost me a $100 or just over from Silverbullet about 2 months ago: For sale at $75-Sydney pick up or ship at buyer's expense for MMKV GTI

Bluefin hand held unit suitable to flash MKV GTI and possibly others. Buyer will be required to contact Superchips in the UK to register unit with new car and pay approx 170 GBP for stage 1
For sale at $100-Sydney pick up or ship at buyer's expense

HUD-read my review in DIY-For sale at $20.00 but you will need to buy a canbus adaptor for it to work. Sydney pick up or ship at buyer's expense

Original radio from MKV GTI-For sale at $40.00. Sydney pick up or ship at buyer's expense

UPDATE: I may also be selling my AVC9000 if I accept the dealer's trade in price and if they don't factor it into their offer. If they do factor it into their offer then it will have to remain. if i continue to sell my car privately it will also remain. The unit is great-CD, am/fm, USB, sat nav, fits into oem rcd slot, plug and play, ipod/iphone, bluetooth. Bluetooth is pretty crappy as mic is on the left side. The sat nav is great but satellite can take 2-10 minutes to lock in depending on what mood it is in lol. But seriously it's really good for those of us who can't afford the real thing. If it goes up for sale it'll be at $250 firm no offers-if interested please put dibs on it in the thread-first in best dressed-should know by Friday night whether it's up for sale

So pretty much the parts are for sale now unless someone really wants to take the car. If I get a buyer for the car whilst people have put dibs on parts I am sorry but the car with parts will take precedence. However, these parts come off the car very very soon so anyone wanting the car please speak now. Once all the parts are off (Wednesday) they are for sale.

Please no PMs-to keep things fair it will be first in with their posts for all to see.

Excuse me for the lack of photos for the parts-can provide more tomorrow but all are in good condition.

Please ask any questions and I'll try and do my best!

Cheers:D

hey,

would be interested in the lower rear bumper with valence. how much?

onpole01
23-07-2010, 06:33 AM
hi vw_dsg_fsi,

That part is not for sale mate, car is for sale as is now.

Cheers

gmc
23-07-2010, 08:21 AM
Isn't the car free with the lower valance? hehe

MarcsGTI
23-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Dibs on downpipe and AVC900!

gmc
23-07-2010, 11:05 AM
I picked up the down pipe last night... :D

Androo
23-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Congrats Gerard :D .. i thought you already were on stage 2?

gmc
23-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Stage 2+ now... :D

I was impatient and ran around with the map for a while...

MarcsGTI
23-07-2010, 02:00 PM
I am so delayed in these fricken threads. lol

OH...And I dont read enough...I just get keyboard happy!

onpole01
23-07-2010, 02:04 PM
How is it Gerard? Hope it's awesome!!!

Stage 2+ now... :D

I was impatient and ran around with the map for a while...

onpole01
23-07-2010, 02:07 PM
Brakes sold :D

keV is a top bloke and has a nice ride, beautiful example of tasty mkvi! Brakes will make it even nicer. Can't wait to see the pics Kev!

Bizi
23-07-2010, 02:56 PM

Congrats, MK! Will be a great upgrade. :)

Good luck, Mark Webber Wannabe (!)... all the best with the finance/deal/trade situation, so you get a clean slate and a very tasty car!
Will give you wings around the bushland shire!

onpole01
23-07-2010, 04:49 PM
haha, yeh I think Kev was pretty impressed with the much greater size of callipers and rotor to his current stock ones.

Finance is all fine, CHP approved without issue and just waiting for trade valuation for tomorrow, fingers crossed!

car very much still for sale though haha!

Go MW in Hockenheim!

Congrats, MK! Will be a great upgrade. :)

Good luck, Mark Webber Wannabe (!)... all the best with the finance/deal/trade situation, so you get a clean slate and a very tasty car!
Will give you wings around the bushland shire!

MasterKevin
24-07-2010, 12:47 AM
Weee happy :p lol

Hope to see your new ride also ;)

YIP
25-07-2010, 11:07 AM
pm sent for AVC9000 unit