PDA

View Full Version : APR release Stage 1 ECU software for Mk 7 GTi and Octavia Vrs MQB platform

BWA Auto
29-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Hi Everyone,

I know we have been waiting patiently but I thought I would let everyone know that we have just had word that the Rest Of World (Aus spec) APR stage 1 software has been released this morning for the Mk 7 GTI MQB platform vehicles (including Octavia Vrs) and in our opinion the wait has been worth it. The figures are tremendous to say the least!

VW MK7 GTI / SKODA OCTAVIA VRS 2.0T ECU UPGRADE
NOW AVAILABLE

APR is pleased to present the ultimate engine control unit (ECU) upgrade for the Generation 3 2.0 TSI engine as found in the MQB platform vehicles. APR's ECU upgrade is available in octane-specific variations and is conveniently flashed to the vehicle’s factory ECU through the OBD-II port without any physical modification to the factory ECU.

The APR Stage I ECU Upgrade is designed to work without requiring other changes to the vehicle’s hardware. With the ECU Upgrade alone, APR's Calibration experts measured higher peak figures of 235kw (316hp) and 516nm (381lb/ft) of torque (Flywheel) on 98 octane fuel measured on APR's in house Dynapack dyno. Large gains were seen throughout the power band and even higher figures were achieved using 104 octane race fuel. The increase in power directly translates to an exceptionally quicker vehicle. Using advanced GPS measuring devices and the local IHRA certified drag strip, APR's engineers conducted several acceleration tests. During the quarter mile sprint, the APR Stage I equipped vehicle crossed the finish line 1.094 seconds quicker, with an exit speed 13.3mph faster!

APPLICATION GUIDE

VW MK7 GTI 2.0T
SKODA OCTAVIA VRS 2.0T

RRP - $1650 inc GST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPRJcvizE1w&list=UUb_Im1FVFuhyi20crcgnOtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmlGcxxd43A&list=UUb_Im1FVFuhyi20crcgnOtg

fueledgti
29-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Are there trials available for the mk7 gti?

BWA Auto
29-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Are there trials available for the mk7 gti?

No sorry, as it is a single program flash at the moment there is no trial tune offered but APR Australia do offer a 7 day money back satisfaction guarantee.

M4RK0
30-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Damn!

kaitan
13-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Anything for the Skoda vRS tdi?? 135 kw?

saturation
13-08-2014, 11:48 PM
With gains like that doubt you will be disappointed.

BWA Auto
14-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Anything for the Skoda vRS tdi?? 135 kw?

Hi Kaitan,

I am not sure but if you can provide me with your Engine Code I can double check for you.

Regards,
Craig