PDA

View Full Version : QLD VW MK1 Driverís Group

revnit
07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Hey guys,

The QLD VW MK1 Driverís Group has been setup by Craig Huges from Volkswagen Magazine Australia and is open to owners of Mk1 Golfs, Scirrocos, B1 Passats and G60 Corrados. The Group has been formed to bring together enthusiasts of the early watercooled VWs, through attendance at select VW events, one or two special Group activities, and the odd social cruise.

Next meet is a workshop clinic at Browns Plain Mechanical will happen on June 2, where Group members are given the opportunity to have their VW put on the hoist for a free inspection, check out some of the new projects currently happening and enjoy a free BBQ.

Register your interest [email protected] or contact me [email protected] we would like all mk1 owners to come along if your car isn't running come along and have a chat i know there is a few cars undergoing restoration out there.

Further down the track is the possibility of a trip to the Volkswagen Valla Spectacular in August, the VWDCQ showíníshine at Manly in September and of course VW Warwick in October.

We would like this to pop up all over Australia QLD its just a starting point but if people want to get involved Join Us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Mk1DrviersGroup

My car will be attending this meet :)

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6137/23122011372.jpg

revnit
11-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Confirmed details by Craig huges

"This meet which is a workshop clinic on Saturday June 2nd from 12 noon at Browns Plain Mechanical, located at the 7-Eleven Service Station at 267 Browns Plains Road (near the intersection of Wembley Road).

The clinic will offer MK1 drivers the opportunity to have their VW put on the hoist for a free inspection, check out some of the new projects currently happening and enjoy a free BBQ. There is plenty of parking. Andrew Bax will have his new 3 door project on display, I'll have my freshly painted '77 four door auto finished, and Chris McGaughey will bring along his MK1 drag car.

To help with catering, please email me at - [email protected]

There will also be a 'garage' door prize randomly awarded to one lucky participant and information given on the next group activity."

AngelaLee
14-05-2012, 04:32 PM
I love to see all the customize designs.MK1 drag car is only one who bring it's precedence over the bridges.

revnit
01-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Mk1 meet this Saturday June 2nd from 12 noon at Browns Plain Mechanical, located at the 7-Eleven Service Station at 267 Browns Plains Road (near the intersection of Wembley Road). :)