Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone use Autobrite Snow Foam Lance and Magifoam?

Daily
    MK6 MY12 Golf R
    2nd Car
    MK6 MY10 Golf TDI

Anyone use Autobrite Snow Foam Lance and Magifoam?

Is there anyone out there that use the above mentioned items to clean their cars? I know that there are lots of reviews online. Some say good. Some say bad. Do they really work? Really touchless wash? I'm tempted to purchase them over the weekend since carcareproducts are offering discounts. Thanks.

Daily
    Audi S3 8P
    2nd Car
    VW MK6 GTI

They are great for a pre-wash soak to avoid any chances of marring/spider webbing your paintwork. Realistically no, it is not a touchless wash. Consider this, you're in the mud all day. You snow foam yourself, you rinse yourself. Are you clean? There is your answer right there! And if you answered yes, than i am worried!

Awesome thing, and lots of fun. But how well do you look after your car now? Do you use a two bucket method, a soft wash mitt? microfibre chamois or waffle weave? (NOT a chamois).

My answer is yes worthwhile.. but thats up to you if it suits.
    "If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself."

Daily
    R32 MKV
    Name
    Paul

good advice rthong. Fuzion's car is immaculate

Daily
    MY12 Golf.:R
    Name
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by fuzion View Post
    Consider this, you're in the mud all day. You snow foam yourself, you rinse yourself. Are you clean? There is your answer right there! And if you answered yes, than i am worried!

Awesome thing, and lots of fun.
    I knew we had to be worried about you right there!!

I have both and they are a great first stage in the wash process. Honestly the snow foam does break down so much. High pressure rinse.. Snow foam leave it for 5 or so minutes High pressure rinse less worries about rubbing anything in to your paint.

+ Reply to Thread