Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What games are you guys playing now?

Daily
    MK6 Golf R
    2nd Car
    Ninja 250R (nugget)
    Name
    Matthew

What games are you guys playing now?

Hey guys,

Did a search using "Games, Game, EA and some generic gaming terms" and I didn't find any relevant or active threads about gaming, If there is one I apologise and maybe the mods will delete/lock this thread before it becomes a duplicate.

Anyway on topic though, just want to know if anyone on this forum besides myself is actually playing video games, be it online or single player console games etc.

Name of Game :
    Reason for playing :
    Platform:
    Would you Recommend it?

So maybe I'll just start it off, first things first I play A LOT of games but this is just what I'm playing at this stage

Name of Game : Diablo 3
    Reason for playing : Loved Diablo 2, So now I thought I'd try Diablo 3. It's an alright game, just constant clicking but yeah, a bit repetitive but playable. But now I'm slowly moving back to World of Warcraft
    Platform : PC/MAC
    Would you recommend it? I would say if you're into repetitive hack and slash games then this game isn't too bad, its playable, the story is great as always from blizzard. Replay value of the game drops dramatically fast if you're soloing, with friends it can still be fun and challenging (until you hit a wall like me) and selling items for real money is a plus to it, haha made 15 bucks so far, while my mates made about 50-300.

Don't have to post a comment using this template, just some gaming banter would be good Would like a play I can discuss games to. Also a fan of anime and such but wouldn't want to start a new thread about that.

Daily
    07 FJR1300
    2nd Car
    .:R32; Polo6R; T'reg
    Name
    Steve

Name of Game : Virtual Skipper 5
    Reason for playing : Best online sailing simulator and Best Bang for Buck Simulator game. ($AUD29.00 for download and lifetime registration)
    Platform: PC
    Would you Recommend it?
    Absolutely. Have made some great friendships with some excellent people from all over the world. Scoring is available (I'm currently ranked 43rd in Australia and (900th in the world rankings and getting better- in excess of 20k players online). Best points are available against the Euro skippers...and of course, that means being online from 0200hrs+ (which works in fine for my job)

The game engine is very realistic, no known cheats available (they've tied the the whole thing up very secure). Can use custom sail designs, colours etc (especially if you are a guru at Photoshop or Gimp). Some basic sailing skills and rules knowledge is required, but you do learn along the way.

There is a member here (Simon - Brisbane who has an online name of Sail_Boarder).
    MY08 Touareg 3.0Lt V6 TDI/Atacama Grey/RNS510/Colour MFD/F-R Sensors/Chipped/OEM Towpack/Tint/9WZ/Tekonsha Brake Controller/2nd Battery/2x12V sockets, towing a Crusader Manahattan Step-up
    2008 R32/DBPE/5 Door/DSG/Sunroof/Sharran Antenna/16% tint/Conti SC3/RNS510/Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser/Milltek Catback Non-Res/AutoPolar FIS+ Advanced/9W2/Chassis 'tweaks'
    2011 FR 6R Polo/77TSI/5 Door/TSI/DSG/Sports Pack/MDI/RCD510/Sharran Antenna/GTI Grill /9W7
    2007 FJR1300 (too many mods to list here)

Daily
    Mk6 Golf GTI
    2nd Car
    Liberty GT wagon
    Name
    Tom

Ps3 here.

Stuck On Bf3 still. Amazing game IMO.

Was so disappointed with GT5...yet to go back to car games... To much of a headache setting up my driving wheel etc...
    to replicate the effect you'd have to push the pedal extremely fast to at least 50% throttle, and then fast, but not quite as fast as before to say 70-75%, and then a bit slower to say 85% - all in the time it takes me to push my pedal down 20-25% max

Daily
    Audi RSQ3
    2nd Car
    Audi Q7
    Name
    Jason

Agreed BF3 for the PC
    MY13.5 VW AMORAK, DEPRESSING GREY.,...OH AND A MANUAL.

A Madman, telling a Madman he's a Madman.......that's mad!.

Daily
    MK6 Golf R
    2nd Car
    Ninja 250R (nugget)
    Name
    Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by Footguy View Post
    Ps3 here.

Stuck On Bf3 still. Amazing game IMO.

Was so disappointed with GT5...yet to go back to car games... To much of a headache setting up my driving wheel etc...
    I had BF3, traded it in for MW3 for my cousin since he wanted the game, I think hes a CoD fan. I really should try BF3, but i'd play it on the PC instead of PS3

GT5 wasn't too bad, its only fun if you have a wheel set up .. spec 2.0 is alright, fixes some things and a few new cars

Daily
    2011 Golf R
    2nd Car
    1994 S4 2000 S3
    Name
    Seb

World of tanks
    Good to release some frustration after working on German cars all day
    Its good but gets repetitive .

http://worldoftanks.com/

Daily
    Mkv r32
    2nd Car
    Audi A4 1.8T
    Name
    Ibrahim

bf3 still on pc
    just got back into it about a month ago after the operation surprisingly i still have some skill left
    09 R32 / RS / DSG / Flapper mod / H&R swaybars F & R / Shift paddles / Adam's Rotors with Hp ceramics / Focals 165 vr3/ Pioneer Avic-F900bt / Custom 10" horn sub / Sound Stream DTR 1.220D mono + DTR 4.500 D tower 4 Ch

Daily
    MK 3 VR6
    2nd Car
    Cooper S Coupe
    Name
    Daniel

Name of Game : NBA 2k12
    Reason for playing : The one game i dont get sick of all round the year :P
    Platform: PS3
    Would you Recommend it? yayayayayayayayayyaya hahahaha

Oh man i have my old civic seats, been meaning to build a wheel set up :P

Daily
    .:R32
    2nd Car
    Aston Martin One77
    Name
    John

D3 - seeing as I have made money on it.
    BF3 again on pc when they bring in some new stuff. Been bird 50 or so now for ages.

Daily
    2012 Citroen DS3
    Name
    Andrew

Re-enacting scenes from the secretary.

+ Reply to Thread