Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thinking of putting wheels on your MK4? Post your questions & suggestions here.

Daily
    02 mk4 1.6L SE auto
    Name
    Sarah Wright

I'm thinking of putting a set of BBS SR wheels on my black mk4. I reckon they'll look pretty good. the person we bought it off had the 14" cabriolet wheels on it! Obviously not car enthusiasts.

Daily
    2001 VW Bora
    2nd Car
    1996 Vento VR6

Quote Originally Posted by 02mk4zippy View Post
    I'm thinking of putting a set of BBS SR wheels on my black mk4. I reckon they'll look pretty good. the person we bought it off had the 14" cabriolet wheels on it! Obviously not car enthusiasts.
    Sounds good, just be sure to land yourself a real set. so many fakes flooding the market atm
    Black VW Bora
    Silver Leaf Metallic Passat CC (the old mans)
    Black VW Vento + Black VR6 (project)
    Blue 6N Polo (Kirstims)

Daily
    CW MK6 GTI
    2nd Car
    MTB
    Name
    Jay

I've searched a bit and can't seem to find a conclusive answer (most suggest spacers).

The wheels are Weds 17x7 ET50, light at just 6kgs each. I have 225/45/17 tyres ready to be put on but don't want to waste money putting them on and they won't fit, so after some advice as to whether the specs would fit on a mk4 GTI or should I just sell them and try again. :laugh:

Wheels are like so

Cheers for the feedback

Can anyone tell me if a set of 17x7 et46 Denver rims off a Polo GTI will clear R32 front brakes fitted on a MkIV Golf GTI? If not, are there any recommendations for OEM Golf/Polo rims that will?
    Cheers,
    Mick

+ Reply to Thread