Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parcel forwarding service review thread

Daily
    2012 Mk6 Golf 118
    2nd Car
    2011 Mk6 Golf R
    Name
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by golferthirtytwo View Post
    Lol is it just me or do they both sound like bots?
    LOL... I think you might be right
    MY11 Golf .:R | 3 Door l Rising Blue l 3 Pedals l 19" Grey Pretoria Rims l Leather l Nav | Bluetooth

Mods: Milltek CatBack l Bluefin Stage 1 l Unibrace XB & UB | H&R Springs & Rear Sway | AWE & AmD Hybrid CAI | SprintBooster
    Cosmetics: P3 Gauge | Interior LED Lights | LED Turn Bulbs | R Centre Caps | Kerscher Front Splitter | NS Boost Gauge

To see my Build Thread >>>Click Here<<< Watch my Videos >>>Click Here<<<

Daily
    maruti
    Name
    Laurel Herrera

Try http://www.parcelbound.com genuine Parcel Forwarding Companies...

Don't try others like viaaddress.com, etc they are seems to be cheap and genuine... but they aren't

Name
    michael

Ive used comgateway.com to get most of my stuff in from USA
    mind you it was mainly snow gear

but to give you an idea
    they charge 24$ for first 0.5kg then 4$ per 0.5kg after that
    but they calculate it using vollume or weight, whichever is bigger
    Service has always been good. There's a live chat option too which from my past experience is very good.
    They give 30 days free storage for each item from when it arrives, which gives you time to gather multiple packages and send everything in 1 go,
    They also give the option to consolidate packages in some cases where they repack it for you to reduce shipping costs. But the downside is sometimes you may lose original packaging? some people may be fussy about that. Keep in mind this option isn't always available.
    standard shipping usually takes around 8 days or so
    express is a lot quicker. my last package arrived in 3 days after i told them to send it.
    I've been using them for years.
    I would definitely recommend them. I've only ever had 1 hiccup which was my fault anyway and live chat fixed it up when I noticed something was not right
    i didn't put in the address properly that ID's that package is mine
    basically the address looks something like
    xxx-xxxx
    street address
    Portland
    Oregon
    where xxx-xxxx is like specific to you so they know who the parcel is for, which was the part i left out.
    i noticed that it took an unusually long time to get my parcel from the vendor to this address
    so i fired up the live chat option
    after a few minutes of identifying myself/what I've bought
    they located the parcel and told me I didn't put in address properly (Which I confirmed later that I hadn't done so properly). this delayed the processing of the parcel.
    in the end, it was resolved in a matter of minutes, and they extended my free storage time another 30 days for it too.

tl;dr
    Relative to other forwarding services, I don't know how they fair in terms of pricing
    but I still give them the thumbs up for the service they've given me every time I deal with them
    +1 comgateway.com

Daily
    Mk6 Golf GTI
    Name
    Max

+1 for MYUS.
    I use them because Amex had a special where it was free registration and 30% off on all shipping. Super fast forwarding and decently priced.
    MY12 GTI | GIAC Stage 2 | Eurojet DP | Milltek 2.75" Resonated Cat Back (Black tips) | VWR Intake

I recommend Outpost SVC. They handle products shipped from the US very well.

Daily
    VW Golf
    2nd Car
    n/a
    Name
    Svetlana

I normally buy stuff on American Ebay and ship with Shopfans. I tried several forwarders before but these guys charge surprisingly small price for their service. One thing that convinced me they are legit is that I personally know a guy who works for them in Australia, my mate's brother.. I though it was a good sign LOL

They charge per kilo and the size of the parcel doesn't really matter. Especially if you select their own delivery method called Shopfans Mail or something..
    I usually buy several items and consolidate my parcel as they give you 75 days of free storage at their warehouse. Obviously, the heavier your parcel, the less you pay per kilo. It makes sense to buy well discounted items though (US ebay and Amazon are way to go!), or something you can't buy in Oz.. This way the price you pay for shipping - something like $40/4 kg - becomes pretty reasonable..

Daily
    Golf R 6th Manual
    Name
    MEIXIN ZHUANG

Hey guys, thought I should add www.ship2au.com.au, best shipping price from U.S. to Australia, deliver in 4-7 days. I know that because I started this business this year in April and I have done all competitor analysis. :-P

We aim to help Aussie shoppers shop from the States for less. Take www.ecstuning.com for example, our shipping fee is less than 50% of what they are charging.

Just check us out - www.ship2au.com.au, we are Sydney-based and have local support.

+ Reply to Thread