Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing SpecTune - Your Performance, Your Way

Daily
    MY12 Golf R
    2nd Car
    8V S3
    Name
    Ben

Introducing SpecTune - Your Performance, Your Way

SpecTune unlocks the true performance of your vehicles engine through advanced ECU Tuning resulting in an increase to vehicle power and torque safely throughout the entire RPM range. This unique process is accomplished by calibrating how the ECU communicates to the engines vital components to provide a true performance experience.

We employ an extensive process in developing vehicle software

Record thousands of datalogs from the vehicle in its factory state across all types of applications including controlled dyno cell, road driving, track racing and drag racing. Datalogs provide real time feedback of engine data including boost, air fuel ratio, ignition timing, intake air temperatures and hundreds more. Datalogs and Factory ECU algorithm is then studied.
    ECU coding development. Before we start increasing engine performance we must understand exactly how the factory ECU works. SpecTune engage with industry leading software which gives us access to 100% of the code in the ECU so nothing is missed, everything is considered. Having complete access to 100% of the ECU gives us a huge advantage over our competitors which can be restricted to only a few maps given to them by poor 3rd party software.
    Performance development is started. As we slowly start calibrating all vital engine components to achieve increases in power and torque we strictly adopt the OEM safety mechanism code as used by the factory to ensure reliability and longevity of engine components. This process is carried out with factory hardware and then a variety of aftermarket hardware inlcluding Cold Air Intakes, Exhaust systems, upgraded fuel parts, intercoolers, DSG tunes and race fuel.
    After we’re happy with our results the vehicle is tested in multiple environments to ensure optimized performance is achieved no matter what the driving conditions. Any fine tuning calibration will take place at this point and be retested.
    SpecTune software for your vehicle platform is released and ready to enjoy.
    Key points:

-30% average increase in Power and Torque + better throttle response
    -Tuned specifically to your vehicle
    -Choose your power delivery type
    -Option to switch between tune types in the comfort of your home or workplace
    -Tuned to suit Australian conditions
    -Complete custom tuning available
    -Factory ECU safety mechanisms used for reliability
    -Completely reversible back to the factory tune
    -All ECU algorithms calibrated correctly to deliver ultra-smooth performance
    -Engineered to work in all environments

Visit our website or contact us for more information: tarmacengineering.com.au

Simple to use drop down menus

Simply use the drop down boxes to select which modifications you have on your vehicle and we custom tune your ECU to match

Key Benefits
    - Switch between multiple tunes at anytime. The default package includes the Factory Tune, Valet Mode and your choice of either the Linear or Aggressive tune type
    - Swap between tunes as many times as you like
    - More power, torque and throttle response
    - Choose your preferred power delivery type

All power results for your specific vehicle can be found in our online shop here

Mk6 Golf R Stage 1

Mk6 Gti Stage 2

SpecTune Controller Plugged in

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
    Last edited by Tarmac; 05-02-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Banned
    Daily
    MK6 GTi
    2nd Car
    Giant TCR SL Di2
    Name
    Ben

Proud of you mate. Well played

Daily
    MKVI Golf R
    2nd Car
    Holden VE SS-V Ute
    Name
    Don

looking forward to this as it looks great!
    2010 MY10 VW GOLF R RB

Tarmac Engineering Spectune | HPA DSG Stage 2 | 18 OZ Racing Allegeritta HLT | KW DDC Coilovers | Kufatec Fiscon BT | Polar FIS+ | VWR 352mm 6-Pot BBK | Haldex Controller | Eurojet FMIC | HPFP | RS4 Fuel Rail Valve | H&R Sways | WALK | Milltek Resonated TBE | Tarmac Engineering Volant CAI | Unibrace XB | SPM Engine Mounts | BFI 70 TAI | 42DD Stealth Catch Can | Audi R8 Coil Packs | NGK PFR7B Plugs | Audi R8 Oil Cap | Sprintbooster | What next?

Daily
    MY12 Golf R
    2nd Car
    8V S3
    Name
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by BenR View Post
    Proud of you mate. Well played
    Thank you kind sir

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    looking forward to this as it looks great!
    Thanks Don. You will like.

Daily
    GTI ED35
    Name
    Golda / G

Introducing SpecTune - Your Performance, Your Way

Congratulations Ben. Everything about this from concept to execution has the user in mind. We were so impressed with the website and device last night...everything is considered and done properly.

Awesome leap forward for #tarmacengineering (IG it already)
    Last edited by Tarmac; 05-07-2013 at 09:27 PM.
    My ED35

Daily
    MY12 Golf R
    2nd Car
    8V S3
    Name
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Congratulations Ben. Everything about this from concept to execution has the user in mind. We were so impressed with the website and device last night...everything is considered and done properly.

Awesome leap forward for #tarmacengineering (IG it already)
    Thanks Golda, what you said is exactly what im trying to achieve. Just waiting for the orders to roll in......

Daily
    Golf GTi MK6
    Name
    Alan

Congrats on getting this up and running. I'm sure the feedback is going to be very positive.
    Liking the branding too.
    I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's.
    - Ayrton Senna

@g_turismo

Daily
    Fuji Team RC
    2nd Car
    987.2 black edition
    Name
    John

like this is all i need...another choice, cause it isnt hard enough to decide which tune to go for.

Congrats guys, looks great and look forward to reading peoples thoughts on it

Daily
    MK5 Golf GTI
    Name
    Liang

I will be watching this space for sure!! I already have the APR tune, if I go with SpecTune do I have to go back to HP to return the ECU back to stock or you can overwrite it? Thanks Ben.
    | APR K04 tune | APR 3" RSC | Custom-Code DSG Software | Forge Twintake | Forge Twintercooler | Forge K04 Wastegate Actuator | Forge Catch Can | Whiteline ALK | Whiteline RSB | BSH RSB Endlinks |
    | R32 Hella Xenon | R Style Tails | BSH Dogbone Mount | BSH Engine Mount | BSH Transmission Mount | APR Torque Mount Insert | Neuspeed UDP | GFB DV+ | Autotech HPFP | SPULEN Runner Flap Delete |

Daily
    MY11 Golf R
    2nd Car
    MY16 Polo GTI M
    Name
    Chris

The long wait is over and it's finally here, I have been so excited about this product and the fact that you have developed it by listening to others and providing a real need for everyday enthusiast owners.
    ║ "The mind is willing but the body is weak - Frazza 2013" ║ Follow me on Instagram

+ Reply to Thread