Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: German Auto Display 2013 - PICS

Daily
    Golf mk2 gti
    2nd Car
    Golf mk4
    Name
    Lee

German Auto Display 2013 - PICS

I took heaps of pics. Much easier to post link to all of them. http://s452.photobucket.com/user/loc...how/GAD%202013

Daily
    R32
    Name
    Rick

Link doesn't seem to work...
    MY08 BLUE R32 : Capristo Exhaust / GruppeM intake / SHS Coilovers / Neuspeed sway bars / Urethane engine mounts / HPA Short Shifter / Hawk Ceramic pads / Braided lines / Auto-Polar FIS+ Advanced / And all that jazz

Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Vr32wa View Post
    Link doesn't seem to work...
    What he said ^
    .:R32

Daily
    Golf mk2 gti
    2nd Car
    Golf mk4
    Name
    Lee

Daily
    B7 RS4 & MKIV R32
    2nd Car
    Passat R36

Agree with Pierre. Part of a successful show is location, location, location... The car park just did not do the show justice. It felt dead... Great to meet the Melbourne crew though and the locals as well. I think that was one of the highlights for me... Oh and the Porsche's as well. They were in full attendance probably because of the 50 year anniversary of Porsche GMBH. The drive to Canberra with Dub, DBP, CJY and Adamolee was just awesome. Interesting manoeuvring skills were present to avoid the many road kills that would scrape your front bumper off if you blinked.

Daily
    C7 RS6
    2nd Car
    997 Turbo S
    Name
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Agree with Pierre. Part of a successful show is location, location, location... The car park just did not do the show justice. It felt dead... Great to meet the Melbourne crew though and the locals as well. I think that was one of the highlights for me... Oh and the Porsche's as well. They were in full attendance probably because of the 50 year anniversary of Porsche GMBH. The drive to Canberra with Dub, DBP, CJY and Adamolee was just awesome. Interesting manoeuvring skills were present to avoid the many road kills that would scrape your front bumper off if you blinked.

HAHAHAHAH, "Interesting"

yeh sometimes you need 3rd and full boost to avoid stationary objects

What the Fuck does W.T.F mean?

Supercharged R32 - FOR SALE

MKVI GTI

Name
    Simon

Agree with the carpark and glorified swap meet comments, I had other commitments so only popped in for a quick look before lunch and the golf side was half empty. Hopefully they will be able to get on the lawns next year. At least the weather cleared in the afternoon as there was a bit of drizzle when I was there.
    Golf R, UG, Manual + some goodies..

+ Reply to Thread