Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [WA]Go-Karts Pics (wet!)

Daily
    BMW M2
    Name
    Darren

Looks like you guys had some great fun, how were the Go Karts in the wet? a handful i bet.
    SOLD | MY11 Golf R - Rising Blue - 5DR - DSG - 19" Black OZ Ultralegerra HLT - Leather - Sunroof - MDI - Bluefin - Milltek Exhaust - Kerscher Lip

Daily
    GTI ED35
    Name
    Golda / G

[WA]Go-Karts Pics (wet!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinto View Post
    So good. I took the soaking jacket and towel out of my car this afternoon before they started to ferment.

Did you guys end up eating in Joondalup?
    Ok so the after-event search for food went like this...

Oh a RED Rooster declares Cam who is leading Wynn & Chris...we pull into the little shopping centre and ask each other if anything is open? Yeah yeah, all good says Cam & we pull in. Buff Chris says all he wants to do is to smash a whole chicken.

I order first...a tropicana pack...she then turns her attention to a drive through order that takes forever. The 3 starving guys that are cold and wet and covered in crap are standing shivering pathetically...still waiting to be served...FINALLY she comes back with my order done and says she'll now take the guys order. Wynn says 'um we're together so please take them all at once.'

SO Chris finally gets to say...I'll have a BBQ Chicken...and she says oh SORRY WE HAVE NO CHICKEN LEFT! At this point I think they had to usher me out as I say nicely to the girl...umm you could have told us that BEFORE we stood here for 15 minutes and I ended up with food and they didn't...

Oh then Wynn looks for the nearest Nandos apparently on Joondalup drive...we did a drive by and a u-turn and there was no Nandos where there was promised one...but we did see a kebab joint in the comforting Greek blue neon font that assures you they know what they're doing with meat and so we stopped there...

So to answer your question Martin, yes, we ended up at a kebab joint and had pizza. 😀

Last edited by April; 20-10-2013 at 10:34 PM.
    My ED35

Name
    Martin

Aaaahahha that's always the way. I'm going to imagine Cam and you are smiling in this scene
    I'm still laughing like Harry and Lloyd in the Dumb & Dumber chili pepper scene about the whole night.

The south perth RR runs out of chicken too! It's mind bending.

Daily
    8P S3

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
    Looks like you guys had some great fun, how were the Go Karts in the wet? a handful i bet.
    A handful is an understatement Daz, every single corner was on the limit with close to 2-3 loses per corner x approx 10 corners per lap x 6 laps per race x 3 races = very busy arms. Snap oversteer when braking, understeer when turning in and snap oversteering when accelerating out was a lot of fun Lol

I still can't stop laughing at Cam overtaking me on the entry to the straight then immediately going into a wild spin and ending up halfway down the straight backwards Hahahahahaha - his eyes said HTF did that happen??!!!

Daily
    2003 Mk IV GTI

Quote Originally Posted by mad106 View Post
    Awesome picks G, disappointed I couldn't get on the top step but I don't mind playing the blame game Geoff
    hahaha you got pinged for passing me under a flag but you would have been ahead on points anyway all good mate

Daily
    2003 Mk IV GTI

Yeah we did the Nando's stop before we got there but I was still hungry after. Ended up going to see RUSH at Innaloo

Daily
    Mk5 Golf GTI
    Name
    Liam

Quote Originally Posted by geoff_gti View Post
    hahaha you got pinged for passing me under a flag but you would have been ahead on points anyway all good mate
    hahaha, you were going so slow I had to pass you
    Would have won if it weren't for that, but oh well, only a bit of fun at the end of the day

Daily
    MKIV R32
    2nd Car
    Daytona 675R

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
    turn in + feature throttle = Sidewaaaayyyyysssss
    BMP MKIV R32 (#144) | Neuspeed Springs | Neuspeed CAI | HPA Short Shifter

Daily
    Caddy
    2nd Car
    MTB's

lol last time I went it was soaking wet too looks like another good one.
    Shame I missed it.
    Need your bike serviced? Give me a bell.
    local MTB nut

+ Reply to Thread