Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WA Forum cruise - 24 Nov

Daily
    2010 Golf R20
    2nd Car
    LR D4 HSE
    Name
    Cameron

WA Forum cruise - 24 Nov

Some of the group photos from the cruise yesterday. 475kms was the minimum distance covered by the group who did the whole cruise (some completed 600kms including getting to and from start point). No incidents of note; 3 police vehicles passed with no infringements, roads under repair (gravel) traversed, wet roads from drizzle through the more picturesque and twisty bits of the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2010 Golf R, CW, 5dr, DSG, Recaros, leather, RNS510 and BT, Satnav, sunroof
    GTX3071 upgrade, IE forged internals, Spectune, Eurospec Tuning DSG tune, 90mm CAI, Ramspeed RS29, RB 4 pot callipers, 2 piece rotors, INA oil cooler, SP water injection, APR FMIC, hpfpupgrade stage 2, TTRS lpfp, KW Clubsport coilovers, SSP uprated clutches and DSG cooler, Haldex "competition" controller, TID Ultimate Shifters, Unibrace XB
    0-100kmh 3.92 secs, 209awkw pre-rebuild

Daily
    Caddy
    2nd Car
    MTB's

Again great morning Cam, I only did the first leg and still managed 300k's door to door.
    Need your bike serviced? Give me a bell.
    local MTB nut

Daily
    Roc R
    Name
    Lionel

Yup, I pretty much did 600kms in my full tank of fuel! The easy drive from Bunbury to home saw my car doing 7.9L/100km on the freeway. Nice.
    VMR 705 | H&R 35mm | LED Interior Lights | CREE LED Reverse Bulbs | Evoms V-Flow CAI | Viezu VRace Tune | Controversial Front "Parking Sensors"

+ Reply to Thread