Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Intoductory Deals! - DBA 4000 Series rotors suit Golf GTi, Golf R & Golf R32

Daily
    MK V Golf
    2nd Car
    Mitsubishi Evo 8MR
    Name
    Lachlan

Hot Intoductory Deals! - DBA 4000 Series rotors suit Golf GTi, Golf R & Golf R32

Hey Guys,
    We are so excited to be on board with VWGolf that we thought we should kick off with some killer deals.

Unleash the true braking potential of your VW with DBA's legendary Clubspec 4000 Series T3 Rotors.

Manufactured in Sydney, the DBA range uses state of the art technology to bring you the absolute best performing rotor on the market.
    All of DBA's Clubspec rotors are made from a High Carbon Alloyed Iron know as XG150, this high performance grade cast iron allows the rotor to absorb a serious amount of heat to drastically reduce brake fade and thermal fatigue.
    Every rotor also goes through Thermal Stability Profiling to eliminate any built up stress in the cast iron which allows the rotor to go through large heat cycles without distortion.
    To help dissipate all the heat DBA developed a unique slot design know as Kangaroo Paw. Every rotor features 144 pillars specifically shaped for optimum air flow. Kangaroo Paw has been tested and confirmed by both Sydney University and Toyota Racing Development in Japan to run up to 20% cooler than a convention straight vain rotor.
    DBA rotors also feature the unique T3 Slot design which increases initial bite as well as allowing for excellent pedal modulation for optimum threshold braking.

Replacing your worn out discs with DBA's is a no brainer for anyone who wants the absolute best performance from their VW.

DEAL HAS FINISHED. FOR A QUOTE PLEASE PM US.

Regards,
    Lachlan

Last edited by Pro Speed Euro; 06-03-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Name
    Chris

Pretty good deal... If only this was posted a week ago!
    .:R32

Daily
    R32
    Name
    Rick

These rotors are pretty awesome, love the Kangaroo paw slot design, I did get them cheaper on eBay though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    MY08 BLUE R32 : Capristo Exhaust / GruppeM intake / SHS Coilovers / Neuspeed sway bars / Urethane engine mounts / HPA Short Shifter / Hawk Ceramic pads / Braided lines / Auto-Polar FIS+ Advanced / And all that jazz

Daily
    VW Golf R DSG
    2nd Car
    Lambo Aventador
    Name
    Orr

How much for front and rears for golf r?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Daily
    MK V Golf
    2nd Car
    Mitsubishi Evo 8MR
    Name
    Lachlan

Quote Originally Posted by Vr32wa View Post
    These rotors are pretty awesome, love the Kangaroo paw slot design, I did get them cheaper on eBay though

Pricing updated

Quote Originally Posted by orrgazmo1986 View Post
    How much for front and rears for golf r?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app
    Hey Orr,
    Currently only fronts are available in the 4000 Series, rears are due in a couple of months.
    Fronts are $379+ Shipping

Daily
    R32
    Name
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Speed Euro View Post
    Pricing updated

Hey Orr,
    Currently only fronts are available in the 4000 Series, rears are due in a couple of months.
    Fronts are $379+ Shipping
    So are they releasing the T3 variant for the rear also on the R32? I settled for the T2, any idea of pricing on those?

MY08 BLUE R32 : Capristo Exhaust / GruppeM intake / SHS Coilovers / Neuspeed sway bars / Urethane engine mounts / HPA Short Shifter / Hawk Ceramic pads / Braided lines / Auto-Polar FIS+ Advanced / And all that jazz

Daily
    MK V Golf
    2nd Car
    Mitsubishi Evo 8MR
    Name
    Lachlan

Golf R and R32 have the same rotors. Currently waiting for DBA to finish their production run to confirm the finial price. I'd say they would be very similarly priced to the GTi rears.

Daily
    VW GTI
    2nd Car
    Murano [bubs mobile]
    Name
    Louie

How much to ship a pair of GTI fronts to Melbourne?

Do you also do a rotors & pads package?
    2012 CS K04 GTI | GIAC | APR RSC 3" TBE | VWR Intake | KW V1 | OEM R Bi-xenons | OEM R Tails | Unibrace UB | S3 Intercooler | podi boost gauge | OSIR body kit | BBS CH

Daily
    Skoda RS230
    2nd Car
    2010 Polo 77tsi
    Name
    steve

where abouts on the central coast are you?
    horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you...

Daily
    MK V Golf
    2nd Car
    Mitsubishi Evo 8MR
    Name
    Lachlan

Quote Originally Posted by XQUIZT View Post
    How much to ship a pair of GTI fronts to Melbourne?

Do you also do a rotors & pads package?
    About $25-$30 depending on what part of Melbourne

Yes we can do Pad and rotor packages, I should have some deals on Ferodo DS Performance pads up tomorrow night.
    The DS Performance pads are unreal for daily driving and track days, one of the best pads I have ever used.

Quote Originally Posted by BLKMKV View Post
    where abouts on the central coast are you?
    Somersby

Closed Thread