Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The Official VW Video Thread (v2)

Daily
    Golf VII .:R
    Name
    Markus

And here is another vid of the day, one usual tourist lap through the traffic:

2014 MK VII .:R, 5-door, DSG, Lapiz Blue, stock plus OZ Ultraleggera 8x18 ET45 plus IS-Racing BBK plus Bilstein Clubsport Coilover Kit
    Always fresh onboards from Nordschleife here: www.youtube.com/user/TheMaody66
    My MK VII R Build: http://www.vwgolf.net.au/showthread....s-Golf-VII-.-R

Daily
    Name
    Markus

Green Hell Driving Days again from 05th to 8th May. Every day opened 8:00 to 19:00, whole Europe made it to The Ring. And I was there as well yesterday. Cause of malfunction of HLT (or the user ) only a few of my 10 or 11 laps are available as a video. One of them I'd like to show to you. It's me and my mate Lenny in his 350 HP Golf 6 R (made by Raeder Motorsports - with KW Clubsport 3way and some other goodies to make it a well prepped track car). We have "fun" in the traffic...

2014 MK VII .:R, 5-door, DSG, Lapiz Blue, stock plus OZ Ultraleggera 8x18 ET45 plus IS-Racing BBK plus Bilstein Clubsport Coilover Kit

Daily
    86GTS & Golf 6 R
    2nd Car
    MINI Clubman S
    Name
    Nat

interesting comparison between my mk6 golf r (170kw atw 1490kg) and toyota 86 with just 6 mods and ecu tune untouched (100kw atw 1285kg)

golf r lap time PB 63.8s with consistent average lap times of 64s
    toyota 86 lap time pb 64.6s with consistent average lap times of 65s

but kw coilover and superpro ball joints and better brake pads will be fitted this month (if i could find a time...) and will see how it performs at the next track day

Daily
    Name
    Markus

Thursday I was @ The Ring for an after work session from 17:00 to 19:30. Met my friend Dag and he decided that we should go with his 'Gulf' 991 Carrera and I was allowed to drive. My season ticket is a personal ticket that I can use with every car I drive. But Dag wouldn't be allowed to drive with me as co-driver. So he let me drive. Was very excited and calculated to have the chance to go 6 - 8 laps, tank was full, Pirelli Trofeo R mounted. But in the end I only managed one lap that was ended after 2/3 in a cloudbreak. After that driving was no more possible for the whole evening (Trofeo Rs in the rain are like summer tires on snow). Very sad. But the one lap I recorded. Video only cause HLT didn't work properly.

Daily
    Name
    Markus

And there are two more laps to show from yesterday. A rare Sunday with perfect weather and no traffic. First one is a very funny lap 'chasing' the official Ring Taxi (M3 F80):

And another one with a new Norwegian friend in his wonderful made 993 Racecar. We did some laps together - once me in the lead, once him - and even had passenger laps in the other car. Great day...

Sadly I am not able (dozens of tries) to get an overlay from HLT, so only the vid.

Daily
    Golf GTi MK6
    Name
    Alan

Here's a few laps of a session around Lakeside Park. No PB's but good clean runs and a dry track.

Last edited by grandturismo; 01-09-2016 at 10:11 PM.
    I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's.
    - Ayrton Senna

@g_turismo

+ Reply to Thread