Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PIF (Pay It Forward)

Daily
    Focus RS Mk3
    2nd Car
    Wrangler Tonka Truck
    Name
    Alex

PIF (Pay It Forward)

Hey Guys,

This idea is shamelessly stolen from another forum but it's super effective so I thought I might give it a crack here!

MOD's: Perhpas sticky this thread. I'm not sure if this is the right section but it needs to be in a relatively general section as this will cover anything from car parts, to pavers, to furniture, etc.

What is it? Pretty simple, "one man's junk is another man's treasure" (girls can also play). So if you have something you don't want anymore and you are willing to give it away for free, then post it up here. One day, karma will come back and hand you that fluffly dice set you've always wanted!

As this is a national forum, it will be important to note where the item is. Pictures tell a thousand words but are not mandatory. It's definately a first in best dressed scenario, so please honour those that have PM'd you first, or who put a "dibsed" post up first. "2nd dibs if xxxx pulls out" are also ok in my book.

I'll start:

PIF - [WA] R-Line badge - chrome & red - comes with 3M stickeriser. Item is new but as seen in pictures, quality is not crash hot. Item can be picked up in CBD during the day or Vic Park after 7pm.

aaaaand, GO!
    Last edited by M4RK0; 08-08-2014 at 04:53 PM.
    Earth first! We'll [email protected] up the other planet's later...
    Build Thread

Daily
    Focus RS Mk3
    2nd Car
    Wrangler Tonka Truck
    Name
    Alex

Hmmm, let's try something else then...it's all free guys

Carbon look 'eye-lids' to suit a Mk6.
    They are pretty thin which is kinda necessary as they need to bend around the light a bit. I fitted them tonight with some 3M tape, looked ok but not for me unfortunately.

Build Thread

Daily
    07 FJR1300
    2nd Car
    .:R32; Polo6R; T'reg
    Name
    Steve

so...you're on PSB Alex?

Nice work mate
    MY08 Touareg 3.0Lt V6 TDI/Atacama Grey/RNS510/Colour MFD/F-R Sensors/Chipped/OEM Towpack/Tint/9WZ/Tekonsha Brake Controller/2nd Battery/2x12V sockets, towing a Crusader Manahattan Step-up
    2008 R32/DBPE/5 Door/DSG/Sunroof/Sharran Antenna/16% tint/Conti SC3/RNS510/Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser/Milltek Catback Non-Res/AutoPolar FIS+ Advanced/9W2/Chassis 'tweaks'
    2011 FR 6R Polo/77TSI/5 Door/TSI/DSG/Sports Pack/MDI/RCD510/Sharran Antenna/GTI Grill /9W7
    2007 FJR1300 (too many mods to list here)

Daily
    Golf R and BMW X1
    2nd Car
    BMW 135i Coming soon
    Name
    Linh

Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    Hmmm, let's try something else then...it's all free guys

Carbon look 'eye-lids' to suit a Mk6.
    They are pretty thin which is kinda necessary as they need to bend around the light a bit. I fitted them tonight with some 3M tape, looked ok but not for me unfortunately.

How much
    Cars : 2013 Golf R, 2011 BMW X1 Xdrive25i, Bicycles Argon 18 Krypton + Gallium Pro + E114, watch collector

Daily
    2016 RR Evoque
    Name
    Travis

I believe its free?
    TBJs GTD
    Check out Instagram - Range Rover @hsedynamic

Daily
    Golf R and BMW X1
    2nd Car
    BMW 135i Coming soon
    Name
    Linh

really I take them I pay $15 shipping towards your account
    Cars : 2013 Golf R, 2011 BMW X1 Xdrive25i, Bicycles Argon 18 Krypton + Gallium Pro + E114, watch collector

Banned
    Daily
    Golf MKV GTI
    Name
    Dave

I've got carbon fiber look eyelids for the MK5 too if anyone wants -- came with the car and took them off soon after. I'll get pics if anyone wants it. Good idea Alex. Hopefully someone wants to pay forward some bags or a K04 :P lol

Daily
    Toyota Estima Lucida
    Name
    My Name Jeff

Ive got a genuine OSIR front lip for MK6 GTI, its snapped in a couple places but im sure its repairable.

Daily
    Golf R and BMW X1
    2nd Car
    BMW 135i Coming soon
    Name
    Linh

Daily
    Focus RS Mk3
    2nd Car
    Wrangler Tonka Truck
    Name
    Alex

That's the spirit guys! :P (ok, not sure about the free house but hey, woteva!)

Steve: yer mate, used to go on heaps of the Thursday night rides back when I had the Duke, unfortunately I'm bikeless these days

Linh: yes it FREE that's the whole idea of the thread hehe. You were the first to PM, expect a reply PM shortly

Also, being a thread for free stuff it would be good to keep it as simple as possible for both parties. I know it's a national forum so I shall leave the decision to post items interstate up to the individual sellers, but essentially this complicates what should be an easy transaction. Make sure you list where the item is if you do not already have your location listed under your profile. Most of us have weekly catch up's in our respective states which offers a brilliant option to pass stuff to each other.

Keep em coming
    Build Thread

+ Reply to Thread