Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Golf MKV Picture Thread

Yay or nay? Personally i don't think they suit.

Need to be about 2 inches larger with more offset. =P

Daily
    MKV R32
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R
    Name
    Justin Fox

Enkei RPF1's are a highly respected wheel. They're made for racing so they're super light (function over form) but hey they look damn nice too. And yup, the car above needs at least 18inch wheels, 19 even and much more aggressive offsets like the car below:

You can see how the more aggressive offset makes the rim design "flower". IE: the design has a nice concave face to it.

Daily
    MKV GTI
    2nd Car
    FB Holden....

its good to see Infrareds old car in here and also Duckys before he parted it... Dubber has some of the best photo in the mkv game.... anyways here a few more, some are more of the same cars but different shots and some new ones... i have a few pics of one of my fav MKvs being Oscars... 10.5" tucking in the rear is insane and he drives it low too...

LOL sorry there is a few but shuold be enugoh for the moment

Oscar

PLain

Infrared... few different set ups.. this guy is an inspiration...

my fav wheels.. VS - XX ohhhh so good

LOL slipped one in of mine LOL sorry not close to the standard...

Daily
    MKV R32
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R
    Name
    Justin Fox

Mmmmmm - carbon roof Suga?

Some more JDM inspiration

SSR Type F RS

Volk TE37 Time Attacks

Volk Re30

Volk CE28

Work Meister S1 2p (My favourite)

I've been trying to find out more about the specs on those work wheels for ages. I guess an email to Work Wheels Australia would suffice. I have a feeling the guys in these photos were running wobble bolts and thats the last thing i want to do.
    Last edited by JoeStivo; 17-02-2010 at 01:40 PM.

Daily
    MKV GTI
    2nd Car
    FB Holden....

Joe,

quite a few of the wheels from work can be made in a 5x112 configuration but obviously expensive as they are one off and not mass produced. there was a few sets of the TE37's for sale on vortex a while ago but i am yet to get a set of miesters in our stud pattern for sale... i have a set of work rezaxxs and will be running wobbles and hub rings.. i wont be tracking my car with this setup so should be fine... PCD have been around forever and never heard of any problems if fitted correctly.. you would be suprised to know how many ppl in AUS use them and dont even know!!! this is the scary thing.. a majority of mercs,audis etc you see on the road with rims will more than likely have wobbles.. the most important aspect is the hub ring so it sits firmly on the hub like all wheels and not via the bolts...

Name
    Tendy

Damn, Those CE looks really nice.
    One of my favourite!
    Nice job collecting those pic, Joe

Daily
    Mazda3 work rig
    2nd Car
    MK1 GTI
    Name
    Terence

the work meisters in those last 2 pics are photoshopped. look at the front caliper placement

Quote Originally Posted by Big Yellow View Post
    the work meisters in those last 2 pics are photoshopped. look at the front caliper placement
    Nice spot mate. Also you can see the shadows on the wheels and where the sun reflections on the wheels themselves are the same in both pictures...damn Work Wheels Australia haha.

Daily
    Mazda3 work rig
    2nd Car
    MK1 GTI
    Name
    Terence

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStivo View Post
    Nice spot mate. Also you can see the shadows on the wheels and where the sun reflections on the wheels themselves are the same in both pictures...damn Work Wheels Australia haha.
    where are you located?? If you were really keen, i know someone that brings in Work, Rays, Advan etc in. Pretty sure you can also get them custom made to your specs like Jig did with his VS-XX etc.

+ Reply to Thread