Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enable VIM in my car

Daily
    Audi Q7 & A6
    Name
    Rob

Enable VIM in my car

guys in my Audi, i could enable the VIM by hacking it via the computer....specifically VAGCOM... does any one know if how it can be done for a porsche ? trying to work out how to activate my TV/DVD video when the car is in motion.

I cannot seem to find any info... since the porsche is VAG... I was hoping some one here might know

Daily
    DBP MY09 R32
    2nd Car
    RS MY08 Touareg
    Name
    Greg Dillon

You could try doing it the same as with the golf. You may need to use a hexcan cable for it. The hexcan suits a wider range of cars and i needed the hexcan as my wife has a touareg. They look and work much the same apart from purchase cost.
    08 MY09 R32, DBP, DSG, GIAC, R8V10 reps, KW V3, RNS510/VIM/BT/MDI/multiregion, Haldex and switch, s2t paddles,HPA dogbone rubber,Mk7 climatrotronics, FIS+, Adams/RDA discs & Hawk pads, Garage opener button, GruppeM, .front fogs, Milltek. CF Chin spoiler.Strut support. UB+XB, superpro LCAs, Alloy riser knuckles, LEDs.....

2nd Car
    honda
    Name
    Max Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Robby_jai View Post
    guys in my Audi, i could enable the VIM by hacking it via the computer....specifically VAGCOM... does any one know if how it can be done for a porsche ? trying to work out how to activate my TV/DVD video when the car is in motion.

I cannot seem to find any info... since the porsche is VAG... I was hoping some one here might know
    That is the same way with as with Golf, you should just use hexcan cable.
    Author on payforessays.org , Max Lee

Daily
    Audi Q7 & A6
    Name
    Rob

nah its not. trust me. i've already checked

+ Reply to Thread