Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Car Clips - Any tips or programs you'd recommend for editing?

Daily
    Gti MK6
    Name
    Luke

Car Clips - Any tips or programs you'd recommend for editing?

Hey guys,

I know its not VAG related specifically but before I brought my GTI I was a Subaru kid and I still enjoy catching up with the Brisbane boys for their cruises whilst having a play around with video footage. I'm still pretty new to all this but here's a ruff edit of the last cruise -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkm8caiIdMM

My other Car vids are saved here

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...gtIxsSgsRC3uD8

Would to love to hear on what people are using for editing and effects too. Pretty keen to get my hands on a camera stabilizer to lose the shakes but im only working with a GoPro at the moment. Also any tips and suggestions would be swell

Cheers

Luke

Daily
    VW Golf MKV GTI

I can't see the videos properly (yay for work internet). I'll offer whatever tips I can once I can see your footage properly.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 for editing and DaVinci Resolve Lite for colour grading.
    As for a stabilizer, they are super handy but the shake of a solid mount can give the feel of speed a lot better than smooth shots.
    2006 VW Golf GTI - Borg Warner K04 - Custom tune - DSG Tune - Volant Intake - 3" Dump Pipe - 3" Xforce Catback - Autotech HPFP - S3 Injectors

Banned
    Daily
    malik52
    2nd Car
    malik52
    Name
    malik52

I am unable to watch videos

+ Reply to Thread