Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another active automotive photography community

Daily
    2014 Fiat Panda 4x4
    2nd Car
    1969 Alfa Romeo GT
    Name
    Samuel

Another active automotive photography community

Hi,

I'm an Aussie that has found himself living out in Switzerland for the time being. I've made it a mission to photograph as many cool cars as I can during my time in Europe, and I produce a little website documenting those (and also sharing beautifully shot auction listings that I think deserve to be shared).

I usually write a little about each car, just to give some context for those that may be unfamiliar with them. We even have a community of 9000 odd car fans over at Reddit that talk about each album, and share their own favourites there. I'm hoping that it will become an impressive searchable archive of cars one day, so the little articles aren't formal as such, but I think they will have value to those coming across the car for the first time in the future.

Anyway, I've popped in because one of your members shared a previous post about this lovely MK1 Golf GTI and I had noticed the traffic (and knowledgeable discussion) coming in from these forums. I'm delighted that it was shared - I thought that nobody outside of Reddit had seen my work so far!

So I just wanted to say thanks for the discussion so far, and to give you guys a heads up on the site in case you are interested in other marques as well as VW. I'll certainly be posting all the Golf shoots I complete here, and perhaps other VW models might also be of interest to this photography forum? Oh, and if any of you talented blokes behind the lens would get a kick out of sharing your work on the site, I'd love to talk with you about it.

Cheers,

Samuel

Daily
    MKV R32
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R
    Name
    Justin Fox

Really nice site, super clean! Good stuff!

Daily
    Golf GTi MK6
    Name
    Alan

Nice guys
    I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's.
    - Ayrton Senna

@g_turismo

+ Reply to Thread