Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drying your car with a Metrovac Air Force Car Blower

VWGolf.net.au Sponsor CarCareProducts's Avatar

Drying your car with a Metrovac Air Force Car Blower

Metrovac Blowers are now available at Car Care Products.

MetroVac Air Force Master Blaster 8HP, the 4HP Vac'n'Blow and soon the 1.5HP Sidekick Blower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MetroVac’s Air Force Master Blaster dries cars more quickly and safely than any other method – and is the choice of many professional detailers and car enthusiasts around the world.

The Air Force Master Blaster 8 HP blower will help you eliminate chances of marring, scratching, streaking and water-spotting when drying your cars paintwork. This can be safely used on paint, gel-coat, metals, rims, chrome, plastics, glass and many other surfaces to safely blow away water and dust.

And no more water dripping out of your wing mirrors for hours after you have carefully wiped the car dry – this is ideal for blasting water out of hard to reach areas such as grills, door jambs, wing mirrors, numberplate holders, engine bays, badges, body crevices, and wheels – anywhere water can hide. It is also excellent for drying large panels so you can completely dry your car from top to bottom in minutes

The Master Blaster is the top of the range from the Metrovac series with twin 4hp motors providing a huge combined 8hp of ‘Air-Power’ all backed up with 75 years of trusted USA manufacturing from Metrovac.

The Master Blaster Blower is unlike others as it is far more powerful than say a typical leaf blower, so it will dry much quicker, and it is far safer because it uses filtered warm air, ensuring no debris gets blown onto your cars delicate paintwork.

Specifications:

Twin 4 HP Motors with dual-speed fans

• Twin 4 HP Motors with dual-speed fans – 8 HP total

• Rugged, all-steel construction in a powder-coated finish

• Commercial grade 3 meter hose

• Can be used for Automotive or Marine

• 58,000+ ft air per minute (filtered)

• EZ Foam Filter for quick replacement

• Heavy duty power cord

• Neoprene Blower Nozzle

• 240v Australian Safety Certified

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Metrovac Vac N Blo System is the ultimate detailer’s tool! A commercial grade air blower and vacuum all-in-one, which will dry the outside of your car and vacuum the inside.

The Vac N Blo System will help you eliminate chances of marring, scratching, streaking and water-spotting when drying your cars paintwork. This can be safely used on paint, gel-coat, metals, rims, chrome, plastics, glass and many other surfaces to safely blow away water and dust.

And no more water dripping out of your wing mirrors for hours after you have carefully wiped the car dry – this is ideal for blasting water out of hard to reach areas such as grills, door jambs, wing mirrors, numberplate holders, engine bays, badges, body crevices, and wheels – anywhere water can hide. It is also excellent for drying large panels so you can completely dry your car from top to bottom in minutes.

The Metrovac Vac N Blower is the full system from the Metrovac series with a strong 4hp motor providing good drying ability and a powerful vacuum for excellent cleaning ability – all backed up with 75 years of trusted USA manufacturing from Metrovac.

The Metrovac Vac N Blower is unlike others as it is far more powerful than say a typical leaf blower, so it will dry much quicker, and it is far safer because it uses filtered warm air, ensuring no debris gets blown onto your cars delicate paintwork.

Specifications:

• 4.0 Peak HP Twin Fan Motor

• Rugged, all-steel construction in a powder coated finish

• Lightweight, compact and easy to handle.

• Can be used in the home as a vacuum cleaner, blower/dryer or even mattress inflator.

• Mounted Legs with Wall/Table mounting bracket included

• 2 flexible 1.8m hoses

• 2 50cm extension tubes for vacuuming

• 4 Piece Micro detailing attachments

• Shoulder strap

• Blower nozzle

• Dusting Brush for vacuum

• Upholstery nozzle attachment

• Dust Brush.

• Inflator adapter

• Crevice tool

• 240v Australian Safety Certified

Available now for Pre-Order on Car Care Products
    car care products australia

■ products - expert advice - training - detailing - paint protection ■

■ Sydney ■ Melbourne ■ Brisbane ■

www.carcareproducts.com.au - 1300 006 007 - [email protected]

do you care for your car?

Follow Car Care Products on our Facebook Page for exclusive sales & promotions!Facebook

Daily
    MK6 GTI
    Name
    Charles

Wow I have been sussing out getting one of these but then using a transformer etc and struggles of warranty when purchasing overseas was a killer. How does the Vac and blo go, do you think its worth it even for a non pro detailer.

Daily
    Focus RS Mk3
    2nd Car
    Wrangler Tonka Truck
    Name
    Alex

Cool - would be beneficial for back pain suffers to

Would the 4HP model be sufficient for wannabe home detailers?
    Earth first! We'll [email protected] up the other planet's later...
    Build Thread

Daily
    2016 RR Evoque
    Name
    Travis

For $450 bucks that is unbelievably cool. Will be getting one for sure
    TBJs GTD
    Check out Instagram - Range Rover @hsedynamic

Daily
    '06 .:R32
    Name
    Evan

Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    Would the 4HP model be sufficient for wannabe home detailers?
    +1

Is it really worthwhile to pay the extra for the 8HP?

Quote Originally Posted by mini2 View Post
    +1

Is it really worthwhile to pay the extra for the 8HP?
    Sorry for the late reply guys! Super late reply in fact, never saw this!

The 8HP is incredibly strong, however personally i do think the 4HP is plenty for most.

Follow Car Care Products on our Facebook Page for exclusive sales & promotions!Facebook

Daily
    MKV GTI
    Name
    Ryan

Not trying to put this product down in anyway but a mere thought and curiosity I have. So hopefully someone can assist me here - in case I'm not considering some crucial aspects.

I have been using a $90 "Pet Hair Dryer" on (obviously) my pet at home. Blows a gale - but not sure of how many hp it produces. I've tried it on my car and it sure does the job of drying the car out.

Other than the fact that the Metrovac has a vacuum function as well which the Pet Hair Dryer doesn't, is there any aspects that I'm missing out on? $450 is a huge sum compared to a mere $90.

Quote Originally Posted by Me! View Post
    Not trying to put this product down in anyway but a mere thought and curiosity I have. So hopefully someone can assist me here - in case I'm not considering some crucial aspects.

I have been using a $90 "Pet Hair Dryer" on (obviously) my pet at home. Blows a gale - but not sure of how many hp it produces. I've tried it on my car and it sure does the job of drying the car out.

Other than the fact that the Metrovac has a vacuum function as well which the Pet Hair Dryer doesn't, is there any aspects that I'm missing out on? $450 is a huge sum compared to a mere $90.
    Ryan, not at all mate. Its a fair question/comparison to ask of most definitely.

We have a 'pet hair dryer' here if you're in the area come by we'd be more than happy to show you the difference. It could be compared to your MK5 GTI (in your DP) vs a Hyundai Getz.. it gets the job done, but its no where near as powerful or strong.

HP Wise, i'd suggest most are 1-1.5 hp from the 4 we have tested in the recent 12+ months.

In direct comparison, you would say the quality of the actual 'tool' is better built and withstands more regular usage especially outdoors and yes most definitely a difference in power which of course in turn is time and ease of use.

Daily
    MKV GTI
    Name
    Ryan

Hey, appreciate the response.

I definitely will have to find time to swing by one weekend and test it out myself. Will bring my pet hair dryer along too for comparison.

One thing for sure is that the pet hair dryer I have is really not meant to be portable - a bit heavy and dont think will fare well w knocks, bumps or drops from carrying it all around the car.

+ Reply to Thread