Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII


+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 221 to 226 of 226

Thread: S2T Performance Paddle Shifters - Group Buy Version 2.0

  1. #221
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Name
    Michael Bello
    Posts
    71

    Hello PEG57R,

    We sincerely apologize.
    Your set of Paddle Shifters Set is defective.

    Yes, we use a very strong Aerospace adhesive to bond the Paddle Shifters.

    Please contact us at [email protected] and we'll take care of that for you.

    Kind regards,

    Michael Bello
    S2T Performance Products

  2. #222
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Daily
    mk7 golf r
    Name
    Peg
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Michael for organising a replacement set of shifter for me. They are now fitted to the vehicle. Very happy with the service

    Dave

  3. #223
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Name
    Michael Bello
    Posts
    71

    Quote Originally Posted by PEG57R View Post
    Thanks Michael for organising a replacement set of shifter for me. They are now fitted to the vehicle. Very happy with the service

    Dave
    Hello PEG57R,

    Thank you for your Post!

    You are very Welcome!
    Enjoy the new Paddle Shifters!

    Kind regards,

    Michael Bello
    S2T Performance Products

  4. #224
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    St. Cloud, FL
    Daily
    2015 VW Golf R DCC
    Name
    Ryan Tecklenburg
    Posts
    28

    Quote Originally Posted by S2TPerformance View Post
    Hello PEG57R,

    We sincerely apologize.
    Your set of Paddle Shifters Set is defective.

    Yes, we use a very strong Aerospace adhesive to bond the Paddle Shifters.

    Please contact us at [email protected] and we'll take care of that for you.

    Kind regards,

    Michael Bello
    S2T Performance Products
    Hi Michael:

    I've had a similar issue with my S2T Paddles, the base on the down shift side has separated from the paddle and the up shift side base plate is starting to come loose. I've uploaded a video to my youtube account so you can see what I'm referring to.

    The video can be found here: https://youtu.be/2fOhZqvBaa8

    I've emailed [email protected]; looking forward to a resolution.

    Thank you.

  5. #225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Canberra
    Daily
    mk7 Golf R
    2nd Car
    '08 CBR600RR
    Name
    Troy
    Posts
    274

    Nothing some decent glue wouldn't fix. Cheaper than return postage too. I mean, it is just glue.

  6. #226
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    St. Cloud, FL
    Daily
    2015 VW Golf R DCC
    Name
    Ryan Tecklenburg
    Posts
    28

    Quote Originally Posted by trozzle View Post
    Nothing some decent glue wouldn't fix. Cheaper than return postage too. I mean, it is just glue.
    True, but two day shipping for $9.50 makes this easy.



    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts