Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *GROUP BUY* Kerscher Lips & Products

Name
    Jamie H

available for scirocco r?
    Scirocco R w/ APR 2+

Daily
    BMW X5
    2nd Car
    VW Mk6 Golf R
    Name
    Jared

Any chance they'll do front fenders?
    SOLD!!! 2012 VW Golf R 10.502 @ 130.52 on race fuel @10.85 @ 124.48 Pump fuel 98 @CN_111

Daily
    2006 UG MKV 2.0 TDI
    2nd Car
    MY08 Passat B6 TDI
    Name
    Luke

Scirocco available, and fenders can be organised which car would they be fore and I can get an estimated price for you, (the shipping is hard to work out because of the size difference and they would be sending everything together and if it's all lips they can do one shaped box because all of there lips are about the same size

But it certainly can be done is just a matter of how much it will be which I will enquire about for you tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hennessy Auto Styling MK5 TDI || United Grey || Sunroof & Leather || 18x8.5 +45 Rotiform BLQ and 17x8 17x9 +39 Stern Reverse Face II || K Sport Deluxe Air Suspension || R32 Rear w/ Carbon Diffuser || R32 Skirts || GTI Front w/ Votex Lip || Carbon Spoiler || R32 Rear, GTI Front Brakes || VAR Design Carbon CAI || Darkside Developments De-Cat Down Pipe || Rear Section of Exhaust || P3 Gauge || LED Interior and License Plate Lights || Stubby Antenna || RCD-510 || Plasti-dipped Badges || Depo OEM Xenon Headlights || Carbon Mirrors
    Build Thread - http://www.vwgolf.net.au/showthread....**Slow-Build**

Hennessy Auto Styling - Bumpers, Spoilers, Carbon, Lips and more.

Daily
    BMW X5
    2nd Car
    VW Mk6 Golf R
    Name
    Jared

Thanks Luke. It is a for a Golf R 2012.
    SOLD!!! 2012 VW Golf R 10.502 @ 130.52 on race fuel @10.85 @ 124.48 Pump fuel 98 @CN_111

Daily
    2006 UG MKV 2.0 TDI
    2nd Car
    MY08 Passat B6 TDI
    Name
    Luke

still waiting on a reply on there calculations in regards to shipping costs on top of the lips for the guards but if its what i estimate it to be then you are looking at around $1000 aud landed.

keep in mind this is a rough quote and i still need to hear back on final shipping costs to quote accurately this is a ball back and it could be higher or lower depending on the added shipping for the bigger item
    Hennessy Auto Styling MK5 TDI || United Grey || Sunroof & Leather || 18x8.5 +45 Rotiform BLQ and 17x8 17x9 +39 Stern Reverse Face II || K Sport Deluxe Air Suspension || R32 Rear w/ Carbon Diffuser || R32 Skirts || GTI Front w/ Votex Lip || Carbon Spoiler || R32 Rear, GTI Front Brakes || VAR Design Carbon CAI || Darkside Developments De-Cat Down Pipe || Rear Section of Exhaust || P3 Gauge || LED Interior and License Plate Lights || Stubby Antenna || RCD-510 || Plasti-dipped Badges || Depo OEM Xenon Headlights || Carbon Mirrors
    Build Thread - http://www.vwgolf.net.au/showthread....**Slow-Build**

Hennessy Auto Styling - Bumpers, Spoilers, Carbon, Lips and more.

Daily
    BMW X5
    2nd Car
    VW Mk6 Golf R
    Name
    Jared

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy Auto Styling View Post
    still waiting on a reply on there calculations in regards to shipping costs on top of the lips for the guards but if its what i estimate it to be then you are looking at around $1000 aud landed.

keep in mind this is a rough quote and i still need to hear back on final shipping costs to quote accurately this is a ball back and it could be higher or lower depending on the added shipping for the bigger item
    Happy to wait until you know exactly what it is. I certainly don't want to corrupt the front lip group buy either

Daily
    MkVI R
    2nd Car
    MY17 Polo
    Name
    Jon

Buuuuuuuuuuump

Daily
    Scirocco R '15

Do they have a lip for the Rocco Facelift? I inquired via their web site but no response..

Daily
    MkVI R
    2nd Car
    MY17 Polo
    Name
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by ZinbAd View Post
    Do they have a lip for the Rocco Facelift? I inquired via their web site but no response..
    Not at this time they don't. Only for the pre-facelift one I believe.

Daily
    Scirocco R '15

Quote Originally Posted by VADERR View Post
    Not at this time they don't. Only for the pre-facelift one I believe.
    Ah ok..

+ Reply to Thread