Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: VAG-COM Register

Daily
    Audi A3
    2nd Car
    MKV Polo GTi
    Name
    Dave

VAG-COM Register

Anyone that has VAG-COM and is willing to help people with coding, faults, etc list up your name, what area you are in and perhaps if you have a specialty (nav units, convenience settings, fault checking/correcting), so that if needed people can quickly find someone.

Ozram Campbelltown
    mshl1979 Rhodes
    ozmale Manly
    Last edited by xc17ed; 12-12-2010 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Added people to the OP

Daily
    2010 Caddy
    2nd Car
    MY 12.5 GTI
    Name
    Boogie with Stu

Good idea Dave.

I have the HEX + Can USB Cable. Located Campbelltown NSW. Happy to help with any coding.
    GTI MY12.5 CS | DETROIT RIMS | LED TAILS | LAKIN PLATE HOLDER | OPTI-COAT | TINT | VWRACING CAI l RNS510 | BLUEFIN l LED interior | Polar FIS+ |
    Wish list - | Milltek / SPM exhaust |

Daily
    NA8C
    2nd Car
    BNR34

I need someone with VAGCOM to set my RNS-510 to the proper region code for watching DVD's (region 4)

Can anyone help? Im located out north west (hills district) PM me
    Previous : MY05 CL9 Honda Accord Euro Luxury (Graphite) : (06/11/2004 - 19/02/2008)
    Previous : MY08 MK5 Volkswagen Jetta TFSI DSG (Reflex Silver) : (13/04/2008 - 28/06/2010)
    Previous : MY97 MK3 Volkswagen Vento VR6 (Porcelain Blue) : (01/08/2015 - 12/12/2015)
    Previous : MY11 MK6 Volkswagen Golf R DSG (Candy White) : (01/12/2010 - 11/06/2016)
    Current : MY96 NA8C Mazda MX-5 (British Racing Green) : (12/12/2015)
    Current : MY02 BNR34 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II (Bayside Blue) : (05/06/2016)

Daily
    MK6 GTI
    Name
    Michael

I got VAGCOM... In Rhodes area.

Work in North Sydney

Happy to help Stephen.
    CURRENT
    GOLF MK6 GTI 5DR CW | Xenons/LED | Leather | Sunroof | GIAC STG2 | RNS-510 Again | VW Driving Gear Springs| Whiteline ALK | Whiteline Front and Rear Sways | CTS Downpipe | AWE Intake | Golf R Rear LEDS | OSIR UPOD | OSIR Carbon Front Splitter

http://www.vwgolf.net.au/showthread....K6-CW-Golf-GTI

SOLD
    GOLF MKV GTI Pirelli 5DR BMP

Daily
    VW Golf GTI '06
    2nd Car
    Yamaha YZF-R6
    Name
    Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Ozram View Post
    Good idea Dave.

I have the HEX + Can USB Cable. Located Campbelltown NSW. Happy to help with any coding.
    +1 Great idea Dave,
    Ozram i'm in the Ctown area aswell we should meet up? I'll let you know if I need help with coding. Thanks =)

Daily
    Ford Fiesta ST
    2nd Car
    Golf R
    Name
    Chris

I have Micro-CAN but have no experience using it yet as My golf "R" does not arrive till Jan 2011.
    I live on Sydney's Northern Beaches (Manly) area. Happy to help or be helped.

Chris
    The Car: MY11 Candy White Golf R, DSG, 5 Door, Adaptive Chassis Control, Sunroof.
    Stuff;- ADV1 5.1 Gloss Black 18" x 8.5" ET48; Falken RT615, semi slicks; Slotted rotors; RNS510; BlueFin; Sprint booster; VW Racing CAI; VAGCOM VCDS, Black front VW Emblem, OSIR Console pod with gauges, 300W Sub woofer, 42DD Catch Can, Flap mod. Rear View Cam, Alloy oil filter

Daily
    VW Golf GTI
    Name
    Jim

I'm from Melbourne folks, and I'm in the process of upgrading my CAN BUS Gateway. Anyone in Melbourne Metro area that has a VAG COM cable, to assist with the installation of the RNS-510 and doing the VAGCOM check?

Über Golfer
    Daily
    Mk7 110TSI Wagon
    2nd Car
    Mercedes C250 Coupe
    Name
    Harry

Hi anyone in the north shore have a VAGCOM by any chance? friend wants to turn off the adaptive cornering lights on his car and i want to c if i can vagcom distance to empty on my bora! Thanks.

random

Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512 View Post
    I need someone with VAGCOM to set my RNS-510 to the proper region code for watching DVD's (region 4)

Can anyone help? Im located out north west (hills district) PM me
    +1 i need to fix the region code on my dvd player as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mshl1979 View Post
    I got VAGCOM... In Rhodes area.

Work in North Sydney

Happy to help Stephen.
    Can you help me as well? Is it an easy process??

I read before that VW does it as well?

Daily
    Ford Fiesta ST
    2nd Car
    Golf R
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by harryboy_1 View Post
    Hi anyone in the north shore have a VAGCOM by any chance? friend wants to turn off the adaptive cornering lights on his car and i want to c if i can vagcom distance to empty on my bora! Thanks.
    I live on the northern beaches of Sydney near Manly I have the Micro-CAN etc that I have never used as I dont have my car as yet. I have no idea how to use it but if someone who does know wishes to come to my place then you are happy to use my set up. I want to watch and learn.

Send a PM.

Chris
    The Car: MY11 Candy White Golf R, DSG, 5 Door, Adaptive Chassis Control, Sunroof.
    Stuff;- ADV1 5.1 Gloss Black 18" x 8.5" ET48; Falken RT615, semi slicks; Slotted rotors; RNS510; BlueFin; Sprint booster; VW Racing CAI; VAGCOM VCDS, Black front VW Emblem, OSIR Console pod with gauges, 300W Sub woofer, 42DD Catch Can, Flap mod. Rear View Cam, Alloy oil filter

+ Reply to Thread