Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: VAG-COM Register

Daily
    Golf R
    Name
    Clive

Quote Originally Posted by RaMz View Post
    Hi guys,

Anyone with VAGCOM in sydney, south west around hurstville/beverly hills?

Looking to change coding for the led taillights on a mkv

TIA!
    I can help you with this if you can bring your car to Ryde. I'm free most Saturdays
    MK6 Golf R / DSG / Rising Blue / APR Stage 2+ / APR DSG Tune / Scorpion TBE / Unitronic CAI / APR HPFP / Eurojet FMIC / IE PCV Delete / R8 Coil Packs / GFB DV+ /

Daily
    Mk5 Golf GTI
    Name
    William

Thanks Clive.

Will PM you.

Daily
    '06 .:R32
    Name
    Evan

Does anyone have one that I can borrow/rent around the Hills area? Got a CEL popped up, pretty sure it's either the MAF or oxygen sensors but need to figure out which bank it's from.

Daily
    sv6 ute
    2nd Car
    golf tdi mk5
    Name
    allan

hi there i need some help have limp mode p0234 tdi golf mk5 .already cleaned out turbo . solenoid block tests good havnt vac tested as i dont have pump or guage .wastegate actuater seems to be working . im at a stand still any help would be good im at erina willing to come to you .

Hi,

Is there anyone near Brisbane City who can help me check that VCDS is coded correctly for a after market RVC on a RCD510 head unit in a MK6? The RVC is fitted but I get a blue screen when reversing. I need to make sure it's coded correctly before buying a replacement camera. Thanks

Daily
    Mk5 GTI
    Name
    Brad

I'm having a lot of trouble PM'ing people on mobile, both Tapatalk and browser. I'm located northern beaches, Sydney, about to finish Rcd510 install and am after someone to code the Bluetooth for me. Happy to travel far and wide on a weekend cheers!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Daily
    2007 VW Jetta 2.0T
    Name
    Tommy

Hi guys,

i hope someone in brissy is able to help out. The wifey called this morning complaining that the 07 Jetta 2.0T DSG is shifting roughly into reverse and first gear. It has been pretty smooth until now.

I am wondering if someone if Brissy is able to recalibrate the DSG or if I could borrow someones VAG-COM to perform the calibration myself as a first point of fault rectifying before I take it to VW and pay a small fortune.

PM me if you would like to call me and discuss further.

Thanks heaps

Tommy

+ Reply to Thread