Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas sale @ BWA Auto

Daily
    VW Golf MkV GTi
    Name
    Craig Whyms

Christmas sale @ BWA Auto

BWA Auto is running a special Christmas sale for VW Golf net forum members up until our last day of business for this year, 23rd of December.

We are pleased to offer a 10% discount off the RRP on all BlueFlame exhaust products and Evolution Motorsport products in stock, this includes TB, cat-back or full BlueFlame systems on the shelf and the EVOMS range of products including replacement synthamax air filters, filter socks, V-Flow kits etc. This discount only applies to stock on hand.

We are also pleased to offer significant reductions to all and sundry in our EVOMSit tuning products range up until Christmas as well. As an example our Mk V and Mk VI GTi stage 1 tune will be $660 inc GST with a before and after dyno so you know exactly what you are getting up until the 23rd December. Also, if you can't afford the tune this month but are in the market for a tune in January with a 50% deposit paid before the 23rd December we can "reserve" you a tune at these low prices up until the end of January. These low EVOMSit prices are not limited to just VAG cars or VW Golf net members so spread the word and hit me up with a PM or e-mail and I will respond as soon as I can.

So why not spoil yourself? PM me for a quote and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Some photos of what we have in stock now.

Last edited by BWA Auto; 08-12-2010 at 12:39 PM.
    www.bwaauto.com.au
    [email protected]

Adam's Rotors
    APR Dealer
    ECS Tuning Partner
    Evolution Motorsports Peformance Products
    EVOMSit Intelligent Tuning
    Forgestar Wheels
    iForged Wheels
    KW Suspensions
    Milltek Exhaust Systems
    Sebro Brake Discs GmbH
    VF-Engineering

Follow us on Twitter - @bwaauto
    Like us on - Facebook

1300 BWAAUTO

Those who purchased Golf R's should also purchase the FSI engine cover in an effort to keep VW honest.

Daily
    Jetta TDI Graphite
    Name
    Ben

I'm no expert and am not intending to start a flame war, but that tune, including before & after dyno, sounds like an absolute bargain.

Please link, if possible, to pages with further info for various engine configurations. Thanks!
    Jetta TDI blue graphite | leather | factory tint | dsg | [pics] | Enkei Racing NT03+M 18x8 ET35 | GTI braking & swaybar | Koni FSD | Neuspeed sport springs | in.pro mirror caps | RNS2 | Modshack (tbf) |
    Wine drives / tourism and tasting blog-news-forum www.winedriving.com for great drives plus some good wine dives.

Daily
    VW Golf MkV GTi
    Name
    Craig Whyms

I'm not interested in starting flame wars either. We are here to offer the public a service using a product that we believe in, I'm not interested in shit canning anyone else and bringing them down to try and prop ourselves up because in the end people have their allegiance's and ideas on who is better than the next and who they prefer to deal with. All I ask is if you are in the market for a tune give us some consideration when you are looking at all the different options available to you as I think we have a good product that is comparable to the other companies.

The truth is we represent one of many companies who offer tuning products these days and we believe we have a good, quality product. We have done a lot of our own real world testing of the Evomsit product and they do a hell of a lot of testing over in the USA before bringing something to market. I was over there in August doing training with them and checked out their operations and they are a great bunch of guys who are really switched on and know what they are doing and everything they do is dyno tested and checked over and over before being released.

Their website is www.evomsit.com disregard all the marketing hype and all of the MSRP figures are in US dollars but their quoted figures so far have been pretty close to the money from all our own testing.
    Last edited by BWA Auto; 09-12-2010 at 10:44 AM.
    www.bwaauto.com.au
    [email protected]

Adam's Rotors
    APR Dealer
    ECS Tuning Partner
    Forgestar Wheels
    iForged Wheels
    KW Suspensions
    Milltek Exhaust Systems
    Sebro Brake Discs GmbH
    VF-Engineering

Follow us on Twitter - @bwaauto
    Like us on - Facebook

1300 BWAAUTO

Daily
    B7 RS4 & MKIV R32
    2nd Car
    Passat R36

Honest response Craig. Love BWA Auto already.

I like the Evom dry intake filter for the Cayman.

Daily
    Jetta TDI Graphite
    Name
    Ben

Decent VW list (after the other link's exotic name-dropping!). http://www.evomsit.com/VW_MAIN_App_Guide.htm

Quite good info there, considering there are DSG tunes, a sport pedal tune (I think that's it), higher/lower custom readlines etc. Thanks again for explaining.
    Jetta TDI blue graphite | leather | factory tint | dsg | [pics] | Enkei Racing NT03+M 18x8 ET35 | GTI braking & swaybar | Koni FSD | Neuspeed sport springs | in.pro mirror caps | RNS2 | Modshack (tbf) |
    Wine drives / tourism and tasting blog-news-forum www.winedriving.com for great drives plus some good wine dives.

Daily
    VW Golf GTI '06
    2nd Car
    Yamaha YZF-R6
    Name
    Rom

hey craig! that engine cover that's compatiable for the mkv golf gti right? i'm wondering if i can fit the forge twin intake system using that intake? as the original engine cover needs modification.

Daily
    VW Passat R36 Wagon
    Name
    Pato

Quote Originally Posted by Athrun Zala View Post
    hey craig! that engine cover that's compatiable for the mkv golf gti right? i'm wondering if i can fit the forge twin intake system using that intake? as the original engine cover needs modification.
    +1 ... PM'ed you earlier Craig...

Daily
    VW Golf MkV GTi
    Name
    Craig Whyms

Quote Originally Posted by technopato View Post
    +1 ... PM'ed you earlier Craig...
    After looking at some pics on the Forge website and also checking out my own car I think it will fit but it will be close. If either of you are in Sydney and want to stop by and we can have a look on your car that is no problems. The pic below is off the Forge website and I'm pretty sure its an Evoms cover and it fits, if you want to have a look at your own car the two potential problem spots I see are the top right corner (passengers side of vehicle) where the intake tube does a 90degree turn along the firewall and also the main filter on the right hand bottom of the cover. The engine cover uses the blank bolt hole left on the end of the variable camshaft circular solenoid housing and if you run a straight line towards the front of the car thats the line the cover runs on. (Hopefully that makes sense)

www.bwaauto.com.au
    [email protected]

Adam's Rotors
    APR Dealer
    ECS Tuning Partner
    Forgestar Wheels
    iForged Wheels
    KW Suspensions
    Milltek Exhaust Systems
    Sebro Brake Discs GmbH