unlocked bluefin unit for vw audi seat skoda

fully unlocked ready to use bluefin superchips hand held unit.

free shipping only within australia

the tune was loaded previously on a mk5 gti and was then upgraded to stage 2 which was very responsive and made the car much more fun to drive.

the unit has been completely reset and is ready to use for
any vw audi skoda seat that bluefin superchips supply a tune for that is:

diesel up to year 2009
petrol up to year 2013

to see the power/torque gain figures and the upgraded maps availible from bluefin check out:
http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/

the unit is fully boxed with simple instructions, serial numbers and usb connection cable.

When connected to your vehicle will recognise the ecu, read the stock data, backup with bluefin superchips (when connected to the computer and with appropriate program opened) whilst requesting a stage 1 upgrade map from bluefin. Superchips will then release the appropriate map for your vehicle (usually sometime in the australian evening as they are based in the UK) which when re-connecting the bluefin unit will automatically download and re-program the unit which can then be plugged into the car again to load the retune.

reason for sale:
since installing the bluefin tune i have since added a few extra performance mods that bluefin dont cater for and so i am looking to re coup some money to put towards a custom tune.

any questions feel free to pm me and ask

chasing $500 or best offer, pm me all offers considered
will do cheaper for cash and pickup

List Date: 10/9/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: unlocked bluefin unit for vw audi seat skoda
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------