As few of you have asked about the latest Turbo project on a 3.2L V6 Audi/VW engine, we will shortly upload a link much along the lines of the current ABT Supercharged Golf R32 news thread. Meanwhile here is the car on our hoist ready for the strip. In general summary:
1. Single Turbo, special edition setup with 550hp and 650Nm of power output at crank.
2. Nickel plated high flow headers
3. 200 Cell Sports catalic converters
4. Custom Exhaust
6. High pressure head gasket
7. High strength con-rod bearings
8. High flow injectors
9. Custom Turbo Intake manifold
10. High temperature silicone hoses and other plumbing components
11. ECU remap with performance software to suit this application
12. New 7 plate high pressure clutch packs for DSG gearbox
13. New MechaTronic DSG remap
14. Limited slip differential at front
15. Gauges and other stealth components yet to be finalized.
Hope you will enjoy the write up and pictures as much as we will building this car for our client.