Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: SpecTune Group Buy - 5 or more $995 - ENDED

  1. #1
    Senior Member Tarmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Daily
    MY12 Golf R
    2nd Car
    8V S3
    Name
    Ben
    Posts
    4,713

    SpecTune Group Buy - 5 or more $995 - ENDED



    Hi Everyone,

    Back by popular demand we're running a small group buy for SpecTune ECU Tunes. As some of you are aware we've successfully done 2 of these group buys in the past with happy customers and good results.

    This covers VW, Audi and Skoda platforms with 2.0 FSI, TSI and TDI engines. Note: Mk7 Guys, we can only tune your ECU if the vehicle build date is before March 2015. If your specific vehicle isnt covered on our website please email us at [email protected] as we will be able to accomodate most versions of these vehicle/engine combinations.

    For all details on SpecTune please visit our website and more specifically your vehicle in the online shop.

    Once we have 5 or more people i will send you all a private message notifying you the group buy is going ahead and orders can be put through the website using a coupon code that i will send to you.

    Group Buy List (forum name)

    1. Sleeper_MKV
    2. Andy_rb
    3. lil_evo_boi_ajs
    4. carazeee
    5. DamoGolf
    6. lllm3


    Last edited by Tarmac; 08-04-2016 at 11:20 AM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    sydney
    Daily
    MK6 R
    Posts
    13

    Yep count me in too,

    have a bunch of parts ready to bolt on

    are these just a single tune? or is there the valet mode, etc on all of these also?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Daily
    Stage 2 MKV GTI
    2nd Car
    K6 GSXR 750
    Posts
    93

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_rb View Post
    Yep count me in too,

    have a bunch of parts ready to bolt on

    are these just a single tune? or is there the valet mode, etc on all of these also?
    Comes with your choice of either a linear/agressive tune along with valet mode and your stock file I believe. So 3 files in total.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Perth WA
    Daily
    MK 7 Golf R
    2nd Car
    2011 R35 GTR
    Name
    Andrew
    Posts
    30

    Yeah im in

    Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Daily
    TR mk6 GTI
    2nd Car
    1974 Kombi
    Name
    Damian
    Posts
    112

    I'm in... Mk6 GTI

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Daily
    VW Golf Mk6 GTI
    Name
    Alex
    Posts
    20

    Despite saying i was in with the previous thread, im out of this. I picked up a Bluefin about a month ago.

    Happy tuning!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Tarmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Daily
    MY12 Golf R
    2nd Car
    8V S3
    Name
    Ben
    Posts
    4,713

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_rb View Post
    Yep count me in too,

    have a bunch of parts ready to bolt on

    are these just a single tune? or is there the valet mode, etc on all of these also?
    Added
    Sleeper is correct, you will get 3 tunes in total and you can switch between them anytime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper_MKV View Post
    Comes with your choice of either a linear/agressive tune along with valet mode and your stock file I believe. So 3 files in total.
    Spot on!

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_evo_boi_ajs View Post
    Yeah im in

    Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
    Added

    Quote Originally Posted by carazeee View Post
    I'm in... Mk6 GTI
    Added



    1 more guys

  8. #8
    Senior Member Evaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Daily
    '07 Mk5 GTI
    Posts
    187

    I high recommend spectune. I was in one of the previous group buys. Product arrive quickly, was super easy to install and use, and any concerns and questions were met very quickly with good solutions from the guys at Tarmac Engineering.

    Car feels great, I've been running Stage 1 in my mk5 gti for about a year now. Only other mods that needed doing were upgraded dv (I went for gfb) and upgraded sparkies. Runs like a dream.

  9. #9
    Senior Member DamoGolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Daily
    Golf GTI Mk6 DSG
    Name
    Damien
    Posts
    257

    I'm in!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Tarmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Daily
    MY12 Golf R
    2nd Car
    8V S3
    Name
    Ben
    Posts
    4,713

    Quote Originally Posted by Evaken View Post
    I high recommend spectune. I was in one of the previous group buys. Product arrive quickly, was super easy to install and use, and any concerns and questions were met very quickly with good solutions from the guys at Tarmac Engineering.

    Car feels great, I've been running Stage 1 in my mk5 gti for about a year now. Only other mods that needed doing were upgraded dv (I went for gfb) and upgraded sparkies. Runs like a dream.
    Thanks for the kind words Evaken. Glad you're enjoying it

    Quote Originally Posted by DamoGolf View Post
    I'm in!
    Added

    Thats 5!!

    I will send you all a PM. I'll leave the group buy open until the end of the week, Sunday 03/04/2016

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts