Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 156 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1551

Thread: stephen8512's Candy White Golf R

Daily
    NA8C
    2nd Car
    BNR34

Quote Originally Posted by morph View Post
    how much that cost bro and how long did it take?

Hey mate. It took just over 3 weeks. Regarding cost, you have pm

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Fox View Post
    Such awesome work man, quality mods, so tasteful! Can't wait to see carbing gear on a golf!!!!
    Hey Justin. Yeah can't wait myself! Gotta wait a bit though....been spending way too much lately haha

Quote Originally Posted by fuzion View Post
    Awesome Stephen! came out exactly how you wanted man.. very very nice!!
    Cheers man!! It did turn out rather well!

Quote Originally Posted by CJY View Post
    Very nice Stephen!
    Thanks man!
    Previous : MY05 CL9 Honda Accord Euro Luxury (Graphite) : (06/11/2004 - 19/02/2008)
    Previous : MY08 MK5 Volkswagen Jetta TFSI DSG (Reflex Silver) : (13/04/2008 - 28/06/2010)
    Previous : MY97 MK3 Volkswagen Vento VR6 (Porcelain Blue) : (01/08/2015 - 12/12/2015)
    Previous : MY11 MK6 Volkswagen Golf R DSG (Candy White) : (01/12/2010 - 11/06/2016)
    Current : MY96 NA8C Mazda MX-5 (British Racing Green) : (12/12/2015)
    Current : MY02 BNR34 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II (Bayside Blue) : (05/06/2016)

Daily
    MKVI R
    Name
    George

Pimpalishis!
    MY11.5 GOLF R | DSG | ACC | RECARO | SUNROOF | BLUTOOTH | MDI | RVC |
    SPECTUNE | TURBOXS DOWNPIPE | MTM CATBACK | APR INTERCOOLER | HPFP FUEL PUMP | UNIBRACE UB | H&R SWAYBARS | KW DDC COILOVERS | SUPERPRO ALLOY ARMS | WHITELINE BUMP STEER KIT | HPA DOGBONE MOUNT | VOLK VRG2 | NEUSPEED CHARGE DISCHARGE PIPES
    REVOZPORT CARBON GRILL & MIRROR COVERS | GARAGE VARY CARBON DIFFUSER| OKADA COILS | VWR CAI| ALCON 4 POT EXTREME KIT| COMPETITION HALDEX | CUSTOM CODE DSG TUNE|

Daily
    NA8C
    2nd Car
    BNR34

i fkn hate sydney bicycle riders who ride on the road. get a car or piss off!!!!

So i was sitting in traffic minding my own business when I see this bicycle rider in my rear view mirror weaving through the traffic. As he gets near my car towards the rear passenger side, i hear this knock near the back. As the traffic got going, i pulled up into a side street got out and checked the rear. sure enough, the fking bike dented my rear passenger door. it mustve been the handlebar. the dent wasnt "stationary" though, it seems like the handlebar went alongside the door and now i can feel a somewhat indent in the back end of the rear passenger door about 10cms long.

needless to say im pissed but these things happen.

It did seem to remove the paint a bit, but was wanting an opinion. Initiailly i thought paintless dent removal but even so, that wont bring back the fact that the paint has been stripped off somewhat. a respray and proper repair job sounds the best but i know it will be quite expensive.

thoughts?
    Last edited by stephen8512; 15-08-2013 at 07:23 PM.
    Previous : MY05 CL9 Honda Accord Euro Luxury (Graphite) : (06/11/2004 - 19/02/2008)
    Previous : MY08 MK5 Volkswagen Jetta TFSI DSG (Reflex Silver) : (13/04/2008 - 28/06/2010)
    Previous : MY97 MK3 Volkswagen Vento VR6 (Porcelain Blue) : (01/08/2015 - 12/12/2015)
    Previous : MY11 MK6 Volkswagen Golf R DSG (Candy White) : (01/12/2010 - 11/06/2016)

Daily
    86GTS & Golf 6 R
    2nd Car
    MINI Clubman S
    Name
    Nat

get a few dash cam and mount them on each side of the car. then if anything happens caused by those low life road users, report it to police or even make it sensational through current affairs.

a few weeks ago as i was leaving a 3 way roundabout, a cyclist just went ahead on my left from behind me and cut my way. people do not usually look to the left much on roundabout. fortunately i did not run over him!

Daily
    R32 MKV
    Name
    Paul

Get it looked at Stephen. Even finding the right PDR who knows what he is doing can be a challenge.

I know you have your own guy, but you can talk to Axel at VCDC in Rydalmere. He's a true blue non bullshitter.

And the same goes for motor cyclists. I have this argument all the time with my mate who rides.

My attitude is "why cant you wait your turn in traffic like the rest of us"

His attitude is "I bought a motor bike so I could better deal with the traffic"

Still shits me, it's the principle. Worst is when you are in the left lane, first car at the lights, and you seem some lycra basher in the rear view mirror from the back weaving his way between cars, only to get to the front, right in front of you, and then hold you up on the green as he finds his foot pegs. Wankers !

Daily
    MKV R32
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R
    Name
    Justin Fox

Dent Hero = magician.

Daily
    Sepang Blue 8VS3
    Name
    Chris

that's sad to hear Stephen, hope you get it all sorted out.
    Golf R Tornado Red

My Build Thread:
    http://www.vwgolf.net.au/showthread....R-Build-Thread

Daily
    2004 VW Golf R32
    Name
    Jed

That sucks! I once had a cyclist lean on my wing mirror at a set of lights sloping upwards. Needless to say I took the calm and collected approach rather than ripping his scrotum off and feeding it to him. So I put the clutch in and gently rolled back down the hill to watch him fall and proceed to laugh at him.

Accidents happen, just like this. I just try and have the 'better' end of the accident.
    No. 164 - HPA Competition Haldex Controller, KW V3's, Gruvenparts Adjustable Rear Control Arms, Southbend Stage 2 Daily Clutch & SMFW, Simota Racing Air Intake, GroundControl Front Camber Plates, Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Daily
    Golf MK6 GTI
    2nd Car
    Polo MK5 TSI
    Name
    Marco

Really nice man!!! LIKE!!!
    MK6 GTI KraftwerK 2+ | Exoticars | f: GTI Legacy| Insta: @m4rk0c

Daily
    NA8C
    2nd Car
    BNR34

Quote Originally Posted by dev17a View Post
    get a few dash cam and mount them on each side of the car. then if anything happens caused by those low life road users, report it to police or even make it sensational through current affairs.

a few weeks ago as i was leaving a 3 way roundabout, a cyclist just went ahead on my left from behind me and cut my way. people do not usually look to the left much on roundabout. fortunately i did not run over him!
    What a bastard....yeah good thing you didnt run him over.....seriously though, the way they carry on its like theyre asking for it

Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    Get it looked at Stephen. Even finding the right PDR who knows what he is doing can be a challenge.

I know you have your own guy, but you can talk to Axel at VCDC in Rydalmere. He's a true blue non bullshitter.

And the same goes for motor cyclists. I have this argument all the time with my mate who rides.

My attitude is "why cant you wait your turn in traffic like the rest of us"

His attitude is "I bought a motor bike so I could better deal with the traffic"

Still shits me, it's the principle. Worst is when you are in the left lane, first car at the lights, and you seem some lycra basher in the rear view mirror from the back weaving his way between cars, only to get to the front, right in front of you, and then hold you up on the green as he finds his foot pegs. Wankers !
    Cheers Paul. Will prob give VCDC a buzz...do u know if they work on weekends?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Fox View Post
    Dent Hero = magician.
    Was going to see when the next dent day was! Might come along if it hasnt been sorted till then

Quote Originally Posted by CJY View Post
    that's sad to hear Stephen, hope you get it all sorted out.
    cheers mate. i wanted to cry...

Quote Originally Posted by JedR32 View Post
    That sucks! I once had a cyclist lean on my wing mirror at a set of lights sloping upwards. Needless to say I took the calm and collected approach rather than ripping his scrotum off and feeding it to him. So I put the clutch in and gently rolled back down the hill to watch him fall and proceed to laugh at him.

Accidents happen, just like this. I just try and have the 'better' end of the accident.
    hahahahaha

+ Reply to Thread