Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oettinger Exhaust on my Golf MK3 VR6

Daily
    Golf MK3 VR6
    Name
    Joe

Oettinger Exhaust on my Golf MK3 VR6

Had my Golf MK3 VR6 for nearly 6 years now, but had it in storage for about 3-4 years. Finally got it back a few days ago, and for the first time noticed this 'Oettinger' etched into my exhaust tip. Couldn't find much online relating Oettinger back to MK3 VR6's. Anyone know much about this company and the work they did on MK3 VR6's?

Daily
    my11 vw golf gti 3dr
    2nd Car
    '11 toyota hilux sr5
    Name
    jason

oettinger is one of the most well known vag tuning companies. they do a lot of audi tuning. they make the full range of performance products. tunes especially, but they have rims, and bodykits and performance parts.
    tunes arent cheap, they are a respected and well known brand
    2011 cw golf gti 3dr man- tint- rear cargo mat- weathershields- bluetooth- mdi- 19" oz racing ultra leggera- mcgard lockbolts- boston acoustic pro60se- jl audio xd700/5- jl audio bass tube bb-w060p- titanium exhaust tips- eibach custom pro-kit- OPS- OSIR cf mirror covers and cf front lip- dieselgeek short shifter- gti floor mats- R8 Coil Packs

+ Reply to Thread