Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mk7 R & Gti Lowering Springs now available

Daily
    MY12 Golf R
    2nd Car
    8V S3
    Name
    Ben

Mk7 R & Gti Lowering Springs now available

We're proud to announce our new range a lowered sport springs for the popular MQB platform. We have partnered with Emmanuele Design so we can bring a true new driving experience for your MK7 Golf R, GTI or A3 & S3.
    This US made and designed sport spring had been developed to work with the Adaptive ride and Magnetic Ride systems of both Volkswagen and Audi to produce the best ride and handling experience.
    We feel is the best lowering spring option for those wishing to utilize factory dampers using a linear design (similar to OEM) with unique spring rates, our lowering springs are properly matched to the factory dampers, ensuring a ride quality that is slightly stiffer than stock, but predictable in nature.
    Available for immediate shipping, buy online today and remember all Tarmac Engineering products include shipping for free!

click here for more information, photos and to order: http://tarmacengineering.com.au/inde...ing-spring-kit

If you require any more information please dont hesitate to email us at [email protected]

Daily
    MY12 Golf R
    2nd Car
    8V S3
    Name
    Ben

I obviously have these on my personal car. They're comfortable like oem but much better when cornering hard, the magnetic ride still works perfectly and i would actually say better because from factory the comfort mode is quite bouncy, with these springs comfort mode is still soft but doesnt carry on bouncing after you go over a bump.
    Most people are automatically buying a few other name brand springs but these springs are progressive and are not suited for the new platform, they're very bouncy and people with super sport springs are ruining front shocks quite quickly. Progressive springs were ok on the mk6 but not on the mk7 so please be aware of this.
    These springs have actually been thought about, not just rushed to market.

+ Reply to Thread