Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Negotiation price for NEW TIGUAN

Daily
    Golf7 110 TSI R-Line
    Name
    Jungwoo Lee

Negotiation price for NEW TIGUAN

Hi all,

The fam is getting the new Tiguan. The model we are looking to get is 132 tsi with luxury pack & driver assistance pack.

The rrp is 54k, the dealer told us there won't be much room for negotiation as its a popular newly released model.

How much do you all think we can negotiate to?

Located in Gold Coast btw,
    Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daily
    2016 Scirocco R
    2nd Car
    Tiguan 155TSI
    Name
    Damien

Dealers have been told not to discount. You may have a better chance of getting them down by cross-shopping (say) a CX-5 against the Tiguan and getting a price for similar spec vehicle.

Then go to the VW dealer with the Mazda contract/price and tell them they have to work a bit harder to get your business. There's still quite a few $ of pure profit in the dealer delivery that they can easily knock off (if they chose to).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiguan 155TSI, no mods... yeah right

Tiguan 125TSI, APR Stage 2+... (sold)

Daily
    86GTS & Golf 6 R
    2nd Car
    MINI Clubman S
    Name
    Nat

tell them if they want to sell you a new Tiguan, 10% discount is the minimum

i just sold my 147tsi tiguan. the full price on road brand new with a few options was $54k. 6 years later and 59,000km, trade in value was $13,000-$13,500.

Daily
    MK6 GTI
    Name
    Drew

Friend of ours bought one recently, they got a comfortline with drivers assist (tinting included too) and said they saved $5K of rrp. They had theirs delivered after just over a week so might have been floor stock hence the cheaper price? but still, $5k savings when others are saying no discount...

we've also been looking at getting one in the new year so hopefully we can still use this as an example...

+ Reply to Thread