Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Volant intake installation

Daily
    mk6r
    Name
    kevin

Volant intake installation

Hi im about to purchase a volant intake for my mk6 r. I'm sure its an easy install for most but i am not mechanically gifted and a bit worried about accessing the pipe attaching to the turbo inlet. Anyone in Sydney willing to fit for a slab of beer or a small fee? Alternatively can anyone recommend a workshop willing to do this "small" job? Thx.

Daily
    GTI MkV my08

Too bad your in sydney. In melb here. Though i can vouch for the volant CAI have had it installed in my car for the last 30 though kms. Doesnt cause issues with fuel trim values. Though it does make a funny sound at partial throttle, a mate of mine says sounds like "when doves cry" you will understand once installed.
    Great intakes though have a nice long span before requirement to change filter.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    GTI MKV, 3 pedals , black, leather, K04 APR tune , APR RSC tbe, BSH CAI, Bilsteins sports shocks, H&R sports springs, H&R sway bars, and painted that stupid looking matt black plastic bumbers and side skirts to match the paint of the car

Daily
    Golf R
    Name
    Clive

I can do it for you, I drink Asahi or Coopers pale ale

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    MK6 Golf R / DSG / Rising Blue / APR Stage 2+ / APR DSG Tune / Scorpion TBE / Unitronic CAI / APR HPFP / Eurojet FMIC / IE PCV Delete / R8 Coil Packs / GFB DV+ /

Daily
    mk6r
    Name
    kevin

Thanks for the input Phillip. And thanks Clive will pm you.

Daily
    Scirocco R
    2nd Car
    1987 VL Commodore
    Name
    Chris

Yep good buy im very happy with my Volant Intake. Oem look but very effective and nice sound inside the cabin. Though i had to make adjustments to the intake to fit my Scirocco you should be more than ok on your mk6R as it fits that snug.

+ Reply to Thread