Just got a new VW Golf 92tsi automatic, stock standard and was looking to do a few little things to it so it stands out a bit. The colour is white, and what I want to do is just a few little things that aren't too expensive as it's my first car and I don't have that much left over. This is what I'm thinking but add if you want, because I don't know too much about this stuff.
1. Plasti Dip the hub caps, they don't come with rims and I don't want to spend an extra grand or so when I have wheels that'll do for now. Black I'll do them.
2. Wrap the side mirrors, have been quoted $160 to do both in carbon fibre colour at tint-a-car. Wanted to do the roof but they quoted $650 which sounds ridiculous.
3. I wanted to black out the badges/writing but I don't want to do it myself with plasti dip because it looks not that nice if it isn't perfect, which I'm sure I can't do. Do places do this kind of stuff for a reasonable fee?
4. I have already tinted the windows
5. If you can add any other little things to do, I'll look into them
6. (edit) I also want to get chrome caps to put over the exhaust to make it look nicer