Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: MK64HH - The BT build!

Daily
    VW Golf MK6R
    Name
    Joe

Hey guys, I know it's been soooooo long since we last had an update but rest assured we've still be moving forward with the build.

We've basically finishing running the motor in. Mark came around a couple of months back and took all the timing out of the tune and dropped the boost solenoid duty cycle down to around 30%. We've also got our injectors and 4 Bar MAP sensor on the way and our PLEX PBC PRO arrived today along with our iABED oil cooler adapter plate.

Once the injectors and MAP sensor arrive I'll post up plenty of shots of the install as well as some nice shots of the catch can setup I'll be running and the custom Airbox that will be getting fabbed up

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Daily
    VW Golf MK6R
    Name
    Joe

I had a bitter sweet delivery at the beginning of the week! My injectors and MAP sensor arrived. Unfortunately the patch loom that was provided to me was the incorrect one (it was a standard Golf loom rather than the modified loom that I need). Needless to say, I have the correct loom already on the way so it should be here on Monday.

Keep an eye out because tomorrow I'll be posting a few more photos of the oil cooler, lines and fittings etc. I've decided to go for a 25 row cooler which should be plenty big enough. I'm aiming to have my oil temps down at around 70-75 degrees

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread