Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back into the Fold

Daily
    2006 MKV R32

Back into the Fold

Hi Guys,

My story started with a 2006 MKV r32 that I owned for three years. I then decided to downsize and change it to a mini cooper s which was fun but unreliable!

Since selling it, my partner and I started to shop around for a car. The requirements was a reasonable budget of about 20k, manual and fun to drive.

After shopping around and looking at the Megane 265, Clio RS and a few other - nothing could beat the fun of a golf and I realised how much I missed VW.

And now I am a proud owner of a 2010 MK6 GTi! Found one with was well priced and in immaculate condition, not a single rattle or squeak for a 7 year old car. I have never seen a cleaner and more well looked after car. A test drive and I was hooked! We drove it from Newcastle to Brisbane today. What better way to get to know a car than a 8 hour drive.

So... thanks Lucas_R for selling me his Golf! He is a true enthusiast and such a helpful guy (even picking me up from the train station!)

Daily
    Golf GTI MK7
    2nd Car
    Buell XB12Ss
    Name
    Stellio

Congratulations, definitely looked like a great car to buy from his ad

Daily
    Golf R
    Name
    Lucas

Good to know you got back home safe and sound. I hope you enjoy the car.

Daily
    Golf R MkVII

8 hour drive; nice one. I drove From Sydney to Melbourne coastal drive after purchasing the Golf R

+ Reply to Thread