Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is what I came home to on Friday evening...

Daily
    VW Golf Mark V FSI
    Name
    Michael Pyper

This is what I came home to on Friday evening...

A hit & run, with no note left by the person who did it. Thankfully a local business was able to take note of the rego plate and company name on the side of the van (refrigeration van). Police have visited and I've provided them with details, now I just have to wait it seems...

Daily
    Mk5 Golf GTI Manual
    2nd Car
    Honda Accord Euro
    Name
    Steven

Sorry to hear. There are some A-holes in this World and it seems one has found your car. Hopefully the Police will sort them out. I wonder how their insurance company will view their actions and if there will be any ramifications?

Daily
    F30 BMW 328i
    2nd Car
    2006 Golf GTI MK5
    Name
    Rob

Time for a dash cam matted to a power magic pro. Some one did a hit and run on my beemer (reversed into while parked) and I only noticed it 5 days later. Checked the camera footage and could clearly see number plate/car details and driver who had the chance to leave details but chose not to. Anyway in the end it was irrefutable evidence and had no problem with insurance/police etc... Good luck with it.

Daily
    The car i drive daly
    2nd Car
    dont have one
    Name
    Brad

and people wonder why I friggin hate people in general!!!!!

That's pretty serious damage and there is no way they would be able to say they had no idea they had even done it

Worst part is the Police will let them get away with it you watch. They should be fined for leaving the scene of an accident and not leaving details!!!!!!

I try and park my car in certain parking spots and even I found a dent on my 3 month old Golf last night. There is 3 marks on the passenger side of it already and I am damned if I know how I even got them as I don't park next to anyone at work

+ Reply to Thread