Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mk6 R, and can of vorms.!

Daily
    VW Golf R
    2nd Car
    BMW 320D
    Name
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Flexatron View Post
    Thanks bud. No WMI but I use the APR Stage 2 104 octane file and throw in 20l of Powerplus 108+. Was no fluke either as the car has run consistently between 11.8-12.1 over the last few months and around 50 passes.

With a best 60ft of 1.75 on a slower pass it can go faster!
    Ah that's awesome mate! I'm APR stage 2+ 98 file at the moment and can't fault it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Daily
    MK6 R

190,000 still havent done timing chain yet, 2+ tune , drive it like i stole it, loves going offroad for rally fun, has been airboune, probably going to break something soon, but so far hasn't missed a beat... except for the cracking stock rims..

probably drinks around 500ml over 5,000-10,000km, and dsg oil gets done every 30,000ish

Daily
    2012 Golf R
    2nd Car
    2009 Audi A4 Avant
    Name
    Pete

Had my MK6 R now for 18 Months, just about to click over 80,000kms and the only issue I have had has been to do with the carbon canister!

I change oil every 7500km, service it on schedule and care for it well. Havent even ever had to top it up with oil and the car has ran APR Stage 1 for the past 40,000kms. Could not be happier!

+ Reply to Thread