Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should I

Daily
    MK6 ED35 GTI DSG
    2nd Car
    VE SSV Ute
    Name
    Aaron

Should I

So we have just had our first child. The golf is a great size and fits everything easily but I'm considering upgrading. Should I or shouldn't I???
    New SQ5 comes out next month and I have the opportunity to throw down cash on one of the first examples to arrive fully loaded in red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    II 2012 II MK6 II GTI II EDITION 35 II DSG II CANDY II WHITE IIRNS-510 II MICROFIBRE II SUNROOF II

Daily
    The car i drive daly
    2nd Car
    dont have one
    Name
    Brad

Its petrol isn't it?

I am assuming you have never owned one? you will probably think its a great car if you haven't, and it probably will be a good car, but as someone who owned the previous model I would sooner buy the old model.

I don't know why Audi has gone backwards from a kickass diesel to a petrol engine

I loved my SQ5, wished I hadn't sold it to get a Ranger to be honest, but it probably wont be the same with a petrol engine in it

What are they asking for them price wise?

Daily
    MK6 ED35 GTI DSG
    2nd Car
    VE SSV Ute
    Name
    Aaron

Never owned one, drove the old one and enjoyed it, test drove a new s4 which has the same engine as a new one and it was an animal. Won't be staying stock if I was to buy it. Can't justify spending the exact same money for an older generation. The tech and over all package are just as important as the power to me. Rough price fully loaded was 125000 drive away. Salesman said that is full retail so take it with a grain of salt.

II 2012 II MK6 II GTI II EDITION 35 II DSG II CANDY II WHITE IIRNS-510 II MICROFIBRE II SUNROOF II

Daily
    The car i drive daly
    2nd Car
    dont have one
    Name
    Brad

I saw a new Q5 on the road the other day and it looked pretty good. It will be interesting to see what the SQ5 looks like.

I just found it disappointing that they would go for a petrol engine in the new model. The diesel engine was a rocket and returned great fuel economy. Mine regularly saw mid 7's to the 100 which considering my 92TSI golf gets mid 5's is an awesome fuel economy figure for such a large car.

Do yourself a favour and speak to Alan Tran at Audi Five Dock tell him his name came up again on OzAudi. He will look after you

Daily
    MK6 ED35 GTI DSG
    2nd Car
    VE SSV Ute
    Name
    Aaron

Legend, thanks very much brother. I'll test drive one first and let you know how it pans out 👍🏼👍🏼

Daily
    Golf R and BMW X1
    2nd Car
    BMW 135i Coming soon
    Name
    Linh

In Europe Diesel will be phased out due to pollution

hence Euro cars start to bring petrol back and electric

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...industry-chief
    Cars : 2013 Golf R, 2011 BMW X1 Xdrive25i, Bicycles Argon 18 Krypton + Gallium Pro + E114, watch collector

+ Reply to Thread