Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adjustable front end links

Daily
    Golf R

Adjustable front end links

Hey guys, my MK6R is lowered and makes a knocking noise on the passenger side which im told is from the end links. Looking to buy adjustable ones and can get whiteline for around $150 or spulen for $220.

Anyone recommendations? also tips on how to install them right with no pre load?

Thanks

Daily
    MY11 Golf R
    2nd Car
    Cervelo P3C (bike)
    Name
    David

Are you sure itís the links? I had a number of issues around the same area and originally suspected the sway bar and LCAs both replaced but turned out to be the top end of the shock so it was rattling inside the housing. Worth a check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RB MkVI MY11 R: DSG, Sunroof, Satnav, Dynaudio, MDI, Leather

Revo Stage 2, FMIC, Volant CAI, Milltek TBE (ceramic tips), Weitec coilovers, Supaloy LCAs, FSB/RSB, paddles, garage door mod, VMR V710s, P3 Gauge, hatch pop, RVC, LED turners, puddle/warning lamps, R8 coils, LEDs, red coil harness cover, NewSouth boost gauge, PCV delete, subframe kit, Kerscher fenders, badgeless grille, ECS drilled/slotted rotors F/R, Remsa pads + stuff

Daily
    2013 VW Golf GTD
    2nd Car
    99 Audi A4 Quat 2.1L
    Name
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by nazzri View Post
    Hey guys, my MK6R is lowered and makes a knocking noise on the passenger side which im told is from the end links. Looking to buy adjustable ones and can get whiteline for around $150 or spulen for $220.

Anyone recommendations? also tips on how to install them right with no pre load?

Thanks
    Hi mate, let me know if it's the end links. I have a whiteline pair I'm no longer using. Cheers. 👍

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Daily
    2013 VW Golf GTD
    2nd Car
    99 Audi A4 Quat 2.1L
    Name
    Luke

Nazzri, clear your inbox bud. 😝

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread