Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S current Deals or Sales anyone

Daily
    Cruze
    Name
    George

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S current Deals or Sales anyone

Hi All,
    need to replace current tyres on my MK7 R with some Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 235/35R19 tyres.Best I can find online is at Tempe Tyres for $328 fitted.
    There was a post earlier about some deal at Bob Jane Hornsby for $279. Contacted Bob Jane 2nd day from when I saw forum post and deal was no longer being offered.
    So if anyone knows of a good deal for the Michelins 4S can they advise me,thanks.

Daily
    RS3
    2nd Car
    Ducati
    Name
    Nath

I recently replaced mine and paid $330ea including fitting @ local Bob Jane for 235/35/19 and $420 for 255/30/19.

Daily
    2016 LSG MK7 R

I was the lucky guy that got them for $279 from bob Jane Hornsby supplied fitted & balanced. It was a one-weekend offer over the phone so I had no choice but to take it up for all 4! I suppose now the best price you can get is around $320'ish per tyre.

Daily
    MK7 Golf R
    2nd Car
    HSV Maloo
    Name
    Milo

i got mine at bob jane bankstown for $300 each
    i went for 245 35 19's though, they look amazing on the cadiz wheels

i was going buy from bob jane hornsby for $299 each but they did the good ol' bait and switch trick on me where they didnt have them in stock on the day i was booked in for and they wanted to sell me shitty tyres.

Daily
    VW Golf
    2nd Car
    Jeep
    Name
    Jason

Donít mean to hijack the thread guys but how do you rate the MPS4s to the Contiís assuming yours had Contis standard?

I am thinking the Michelinís when I need hoops but I have been pleased with the Contis too.? About half life for me now and just starting to be a bit less grippy in extreme situations which is understandable.

If I win lotto I may consider Pilot Spirt Cup 2s - should be good for 10000km (and truly amazing for the first few thousand of that...)

Daily
    R36 Wagon
    2nd Car
    Opel Astra AH
    Name
    Kai

Quote Originally Posted by robertone View Post
    Hi All,
    need to replace current tyres on my MK7 R with some Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 235/35R19 tyres.Best I can find online is at Tempe Tyres for $328 fitted.
    There was a post earlier about some deal at Bob Jane Hornsby for $279. Contacted Bob Jane 2nd day from when I saw forum post and deal was no longer being offered.
    So if anyone knows of a good deal for the Michelins 4S can they advise me,thanks.
    Hi mate, how did you go with your tyre shopping? Michelin is having $100 cashback till 31 Dec 2017.

I am on the same boat looking for 4 Michelin PS4 S 235/35/R19.
    2010 MY10 R36 Wagon | Biscay Blue | Power Tailgate | MDI | RVC | 43,000 km | Maniacs Paddle Extension | Front Tint | Garage Open Button | Dead Pedal Mod | OE Fit DRL | Michelin PS3 | VCDS | Sprint Booster | Alcantara Steering Wheel | Dual Reverse Light
    2005 MY05 AH Astra HatchBlack | Facelifted SRi Looking | OpeliZed | Whiteline RSB | Eibach ProKit | OPC Line MFSW | DBA Slotted+HPX | CDC40 Opera MP3+GID | OPC Recaro Full Leather Seats

Daily
    Mk7 GTI PP
    2nd Car
    MK 6 118 tsi
    Name
    james

Quote Originally Posted by milo View Post
    i got mine at bob jane bankstown for $300 each
    i went for 245 35 19's though, they look amazing on the cadiz wheels

i was going buy from bob jane hornsby for $299 each but they did the good ol' bait and switch trick on me where they didnt have them in stock on the day i was booked in for and they wanted to sell me shitty tyres.
    245 35 19 I am thinking of going that size (on 19 x 8.5 rims) , is there any disadvantage ? and did you notice any improvement in ride quality ?

+ Reply to Thread