Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Milltek Non-Resonated Catback - MK6R

Daily
    Stage 2+ R
    2nd Car
    Audi A4 Quattro B8
    Name
    Shakib

Milltek Non-Resonated Catback - MK6R

As title states, selling my Milltek Non-resonated edition catback with AEV (active exhaust valve?)

Its a 2.75" system with the valve, didn't drone with my milltek downpipe unless i kept the valve wide open.

It's classified as a "race only" use exhaust but was my daily and went on long trips aswell.

Optioned with the black tips

Does have its scratches but all invisible once on the car

Tips dont have visible scratches once on the car but when removed i did notice some scratches.

Not sure what it suits, but came off my Mk6r with the milltek downpipe, have been told it might fit a mk5 with r32 rear valance.

Only selling due to upgrading to an ipe system

Can provide a guide on how to control the valve, it uses the stock vacuum system. Remote control and switch guides available.

Price is $1200

Located in Lurnea NSW however im around sydney, Blacktown and frenchs forest and anywhere between i can deliver to pending dates.

Don't judge the photos, that was immediately after being removed, was never cleaned. should come out like new once cleaned.

Daily
    Stage 2+ R
    2nd Car
    Audi A4 Quattro B8
    Name
    Shakib

Bump

would like it gone, taking up room

+ Reply to Thread