Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Catback for Jetta 2.0 FSI

Catback for Jetta 2.0 FSI

Guys,

I've been looking at finally getting a catback exhaust for my Jetta, and was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations (besides APR the price makes it prohibitive) but I was looking at a second hand one off a Golf GTI and I was wondering how much of a mod job would be required to get that on to my jetta? Currently rocking an SPM downpipe, with a tune from DNA Tuning.

Daily
    K04 MK5 Jetta
    Name
    Warren

Not sure if you're still after information but I can share my experience with the Milltek catback which I have on my Jetta.

Car is running a CTS K04 turbo and has an aftermarket downpipe with a milltek cat back exhaust. I had the non resonated Milltek at first and that sounded great on WOT but for daily driving and cruising on the highway there was too much drone for me. I then had their resonated version fitted which was too quiet...so I modified the non resonated exhaust and added a smaller hotdog, the noise level is now perfect for me. I get the cracks on WOT and daily driving isn't overly too loud.

+ Reply to Thread