DETAILS:
Year: December 2006 build, March 2007 compliance
Model: R32
Color: United Grey
Transmission: Six Speed Manual
Interior seat/trim color: Black Leather

Rego unti Sep 2018 (Standard plates will be provided)

115,000km

Engine
--------------------------------------------------
- ECU Tune (I believe it's a Powertune and it was already done when I purchased in July 2011)

Wheels & Suspension
- Stock 18 inch VW Zolder rims
- Tyres: Bridgestones RE003 225/40/18 with approximately 2,000km on them and a spare Bridgestone RE003 tyre.
- KW V3 Ultralow coilovers (26,000km)
- KW 26mm/23mm swaybars (26,000km)
- Supaloy Control Arms with adjustable ball joints (26,000km)

Exterior

- Stubby Antenna
- LED License Plate lights
- Genuine VW roof racks (bike racks not included)

Interior
- Interior LED lights
- 35% tint

Minor Imperfections/notable things
-------------------------------------------------

A couple of things I've noted with the car that I want to disclose to interested parties:

- Car is due for itís 116,000km service shortly, but I will be taking on a new car shortly so wonít see to this. ($500)
- Rims are gutteredÖletís not go there.
- There are two dings on the A-pillar from when a bike came down off the rack by accident. Iíve been quoted approximately $300 to fix.
- While originally setting up the height of the KW ultralows (being the first in Australia with them) we dropped it a bit too low and it has resulted in both guards having a bit of a ripple from catching the tyres. This is easily fixable with rolling of the guards however I have not done it.
- The bottom of the front bar has two identical scrape marks from failing to negotiate a steep driveway and is pretty scratched up from just being a tad low.
- The light that illuminates the passenger side electric window flickers.
- Currently getting a licence plate error on MFD every as it's the bulb I'm using.
- Although it's never been in an accident, I hit a kangaroo in August 2014. It was all professionally fixed under my insurance. I can provide photos of the damage for comfort.
- In December 2011 I was caught out on the way home in a freak hailstorm which lead to a couple of dings on the bonnet, roof and rear quarter panels. I would say there are approximately half a dozen.
- Few minor dings/scratches as expected from a 11 year old car.

Happy to discuss anything further. Canberra VW in Belconnen know my car inside out and did all the work themselves.

Price: $17,999 ono

Note - car sits about 5mm higher than this now and also has roof racks to transport my bikes.

Iíll get updated photos and a clean this weekend.

Contact via PM

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]