Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues with roof lining repair

Daily
    MY11 Golf R
    2nd Car
    MY16 Polo GTI M
    Name
    Chris

Glad you got it sorted, Mine was all done yesterday and super happy with the job, basically perfect. The material and colour match was spot on and i had the sunroof shade done as well, slides back and forth only its just a bit tighter now with the new fabric but i'm sure it will improve over time.

║ "The mind is willing but the body is weak - Frazza 2013" ║ Follow me on Instagram

Daily
    VW Golf GTI MKV
    2nd Car
    VW Passat R36 Wagon
    Name
    Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by frazza View Post
    Glad you got it sorted, Mine was all done yesterday and super happy with the job, basically perfect. The material and colour match was spot on and i had the sunroof shade done as well, slides back and forth only its just a bit tighter now with the new fabric but i'm sure it will improve over time.

Looks like a good job, mind I ask who you got it done through and how much did you pay for the job?
    Have booked the car in again on tuesday, another contractor will be a attending so fingers crossed it'll be sorted

Daily
    MY11 Golf R
    2nd Car
    MY16 Polo GTI M
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by pandas View Post
    Looks like a good job, mind I ask who you got it done through and how much did you pay for the job?
    Have booked the car in again on tuesday, another contractor will be a attending so fingers crossed it'll be sorted
    I'm in Brisbane so the place i went to was Annvid Auto Upholsterers at Capalaba, they have been in business 41years and have done a lot of Golfs over the years, he showed me the notes they keep on each model they do so there is no surprises for them. Price was $550 for mine as i have the Sunroof and had the shade panel done as well, i think he said $450 for Golf's without a sunroof. The quality of work, knowledge and materials they used was excellent, he explained the differences in the materials available and showed me that they source the proper VW approved stuff so the match was basically perfect. Really happy with the result as i really wanted the quality over cheapest price.
    ║ "The mind is willing but the body is weak - Frazza 2013" ║ Follow me on Instagram

Daily
    VW Golf GTI MKV
    2nd Car
    VW Passat R36 Wagon
    Name
    Jackson

Good news it that they sent someone out who knew what he was doing and the lining has been fixed. Job is night and day.

Daily
    MY11 Golf R
    2nd Car
    MY16 Polo GTI M
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by pandas View Post
    Good news it that they sent someone out who knew what he was doing and the lining has been fixed. Job is night and day.
    Thats good news, always good when they stand behind there works and fix any issues that arise.

Daily
    VW Golf GTI MKV
    2nd Car
    VW Passat R36 Wagon
    Name
    Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by frazza View Post
    Thats good news, always good when they stand behind there works and fix any issues that arise.
    Shame it didn't happen until after I was able to prove that their technician stuffed up though.

+ Reply to Thread