Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 291 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: So what have you bought recently?

Daily
    .:R32
    2nd Car
    Aston Martin One77
    Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    If you guys are into that kind of gear, i work for Sennheiser......
    ...as I mentioned in the other post, would have to test side by side the HD800's against some Grados for that sort of stuff. But good to know =) I really have to stop at one set of "nice" cans and leave it at that until they break.

Pioneer HDJ-1000 (for back in the VirtuaArena days of Counterstrike
    AudioTechnca ATH-AD900 (current cans and great bang for your buck)
    UE - Superfi 5viEB (previous IEM's for travel to work, until cable broke still to get replacement cable)
    Jays qJays - Current wear to work dual armatures

Think I can "hide" a new set of audiophile cans from the wife?

Daily
    B7 RS4 & MKIV R32
    2nd Car
    Passat R36

I have upgraded my Cobalt 276 to Cobalt 323 6 months ago. Its bigger in every sense. Tank capacity is almost 200L more and water reservoir is twice more I think, so it can go further than the 276. Wait time is almost 2 years. It looks identical to the marketing pictures below except I have chosen the red colour scheme as it stands out more in the water so people can see it from miles away. It also has a diving platform at the rear for easy sit downs when anchored at a nearby beach.

I am sharing here one of my passions so please let there be no hating or judging OK. Enjoy the pics.

Daily
    Golf MK6 GTI
    2nd Car
    Polo MK5 TSI
    Name
    Marco

Wow!!! Jose, really nice!!!

I'm not into fishing or sailing much, maybe because I don't know how, but in another hand I enjoy watching the boats,
    MK6 GTI KraftwerK 2+ | Exoticars | f: GTI Legacy| Insta: @m4rk0c

Daily
    .:R32
    2nd Car
    Aston Martin One77
    Name
    John

I live vicariously through you Jose. Very scared of water and drowning in general so wouldn't be my cup of tea but definitely appreciate the purchase.

With all the toys you have its a wonder how you find the time to enjoy them all! Very nice.

Über Golfer
    Daily
    -
    Name
    Andrew

Jose, please adopt me.
    MY06 Golf GTI / DSG / Bi-Xenon / Reflex Silver / Bluefin / APR TAI 80 / Diverter Valve rev.D / NGK Iriway 7 / K&N Panel Filter / Whiteline RSB Adjustable 24mm / Yokohama S.Drive
    Dyno: 147.5Kw / 344Nm / Drag 1/4 Mile: 13.8 @ 99.8mph
    sold. gone but not forgotten

Daily
    Fuji Team RC
    2nd Car
    987.2 black edition
    Name
    John

i have no idea about boats, but damn that looks great. Congrats on the purchase.

My latest purchase was jumping ship from pc to mac and bought a mac book pro. Should have done it ages ago

Daily
    2006 Golf R32 MkV
    2nd Car
    '93 Subaru Heritage
    Name
    Sam

Nice boat Jig, I know nothing about them and in the same boat (excuse the pun) with Pharkus in regards to the whole water and drowning.. But that does look like a very nice boat. In that last photo, it appears to be inside the boat?? Is that correct?

As for my latest purchase which arrived today. A new Hori Fighting Stick 3 for my PS3 (Marvel Vs Capcom3, Tekken 6 and MK vs DC)

Daily
    VW Passat R36 Wagon
    Name
    Pato

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    I have upgraded my Cobalt 276 to Cobalt 323 6 months ago. Its bigger in every sense. Tank capacity is almost 200L more and water reservoir is twice more I think, so it can go further than the 276. Wait time is almost 2 years. It looks identical to the marketing pictures below except I have chosen the red colour scheme as it stands out more in the water so people can see it from miles away. It also has a diving platform at the rear for easy sit downs when anchored at a nearby beach.

I am sharing here one of my passions so please let there be no hating or judging OK. Enjoy the pics.

Hating???? Jose!!!!! RESPECT!!! I have been a boatie for as long as I have had my boat license... Nearly 12 years now.You've just gone up a few notches in my book sir!!

Cobalt makes nice cruisers, American made from memory, I prefer fishing myself so my taste is a little different, my last rig was a Cruise craft outsider 685.. Setup for sports and light game fishing.

Nothing like a boat in summer!!

Oh and to the point of this thread my last purchase was a Marantz SR6005 home theatre receiver

Daily
    B7 RS4 & MKIV R32
    2nd Car
    Passat R36

Thanks folks and Its all good. I can relate to the fear of water. I nearly drowned twice. One was when I was saving someone up at Colo River and this guy grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me under the water. I could not free myself so I decided to kick the guys' groin. Then when I talked sense into him, I rescued him back to the river bank. The second, when I was in my army training back in the Philippines and our instructor was very keen to get his point across that he literally had to save me. I later found out that day that he was an ex-navy seal. I understand why he wanted to get his point across. We are now the closest friends albeit across the Atlantic Ocean.

Yes, that is under the Bow of the boat. It can turn into a bed as well which is very useful if you plan to cruise around the coast and sleep in the boat.

Daily
    2006 Golf R32 MkV
    2nd Car
    '93 Subaru Heritage
    Name
    Sam

Thats awesome that the dining area and bed are underneathe. How far do you reckon it will go on one tank (since you say its 200litres more than previous)? Would it get you across to NZ with that capacity?

+ Reply to Thread