Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 327 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Formula One Thread

Daily
    NA8C
    2nd Car
    BNR34

Hamilton was filthy at his crew. Did u hear him over the radio? Haha...

Shame to see Webber come in at 9. He had so much potential....but his aggressive driving style let him down today when Hamilton was on his arse battling for position. He lost his composure. Would have been cool for him to win at home....but props to Button. Took a massive risk going in first and setting the barometer if u will for others to see if the soft tyres would slide around in the wet.

Vettel was unlucky. 2 mishaps in 2 races....IMO he should have won both Bahrain and Australia if his car didnt decide to die on him.

Well done to Kubica for finding pace. Seems to be settling in comfortably in Renault.

Hahaha I still have NFI what Virgin and HRT are doin. Good luck to them and all but man....

random

maybe they should turn the sprinklers on around the track for each race. totally different race with people on different strategies. Quite disappointed with Webber's ridiculous luck once again, more so with red bull's tactics. One of them should of pitted when everyone else was in the pits, and the other the lap after, instead of what happened, totally screwed webber's race. He made some really good passing moves on massa early on, got blocked by trulli on his out lap, or else he would of been infront of token.

Quite disappointed with Michael Schumacher, in practice he showed so much potential but got stuck behind a torro roso for 20 laps! what was the deal with that?

Ferrari should of had some team order between Massa and alonso, alonso was clearly faster yet they just let massa slow him down.

Kudos to Button though, with the rules, conditions and his skill set favouring him to the dot.

don't know if token should be critical of McLaren, they had to make a decision on bringing him in or not, with Schumi being faster (1st one in), and Webber going in as well, it was fair to say McLaren probably expected everyone else to go in as well, but didn't, i guess they will learn from their mistakes.

Overall, cars still need to fix their aerodynamics, the way cars are set up now, it is so hard to pass, unless you are 2 seconds faster than the car ahead, or else once in dirty air, you lose around 1 seconds advantage plus overtaking.

I think it will be back to quite average and boring next race.

Daily
    8P S3

A poor result for us Webber supporters but it couldn't have been more interesting if they tried.
    Agree with you that the aero grip needs reducing and mechanical grip needs upping, that's one way of increasing passing opportunities although as we saw today - add some water in the mix and some different tyre combinations and it's on for young and old.
    Webber apologised on camera to Hamilton though I get the impression Lewis is a very sore loser (never been a fan admittedly) especially when his teammate handed it to him though maybe not from any fault of his own. Although Jensen is known to be easy on tyres.... who knows what would have happened if they were on the same strategy?

Poor result but a great race and congrats to Kubica for getting and staying up there and for Felipe for holding off Alonso.

I'm looking forward to Malaysia - usually a good chance of rain and could be another very interesting race

Paul

random

you guys might be interested in this... you can put your golf in there http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=260583097200

Daily
    MY10 Audi S3
    2nd Car
    OzLotto ticket
    Name
    Liam

Just in case you haven't seen Buemi's wheels fall off during today's Free Practice 1 at Shanghai...

Oops!
    AUSmotive.com // AUSringers.com

MY10 S3 3dr Stage 2+

random

i saw that earlier today, it is the 1st time i've seen that happen, and i've been watching f1 for over 15 years.

Daily
    MKV R32
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R
    Name
    Justin Fox

Super scary. I've seen footage of that happening in the USA somewhere. I think it was Nascar, and the wheel bounced so high it went over the fence and literally squashed (and perhaps killed) a spectator on the grand stands.

Daily
    2008 Octavia vRS
    Name
    Mark

Yea one of the wheels here went into a spectator area but luckily it was empty...gotta love friday practice crowds in this case...
    2008 Skoda Octavia vRS Wagon - Yellow

Is it safe to discuss qualifying?

Skoda Octavia RS - Wagon - DSG - TINT

Name
    Tendy

Re: The Formula One Thread

Quote Originally Posted by onpole01
    Is it safe to discuss qualifying?
    As long as there are no profanity it should be okay, me think

+ Reply to Thread