NICE! What a find & bargain!!
Okay so after 3.5 years of provisional licence restrictions, im finally on my full licence!
First thing to do, buy a turbo, and what better turbo than a MK5 GTI? None.
Found this clean example in double bay
Day 1, stock.
Since then, I have added the following upgrades
- APR High Pressure Fuel Pump
- Audi RS4 Fuel Rail Valve
- Eurojet Front Mount Intercooler
- Neuspeed high flow discharge pipe
- BSH PCV Fix
- BSH integrated throttle pipe
- Evolution Motorsport Cold Air Intake
- Blueflame 3" Turbo Back Exhaust
- OEM Type D Divert Valve
- Tuned by BWA with custom file ~ 200kw/400nm
- Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts
- High Capacity Optima Yellow Top Battery
- N2MB WOT Box
- ST Speedtech Coilovers
- SuperPro Front & Rear Adjustable Sway Bars
- Bridgestone RE002 Tyres
- Whiteline Anti Lift Kit
- Whiteline Bushings Front and Rear
- Sach's Top Mounts
- UNIbrace UB
- Vibra Technics Competition Transmission Mounts
- Southbend DXD Stage 3 Clutch
- Lightweight Flywheel
- Rebuilt gearbox/diff with Peloquin LSD & ARP Stud kit
- Diesel Geek Short Shifter
- VW Golf R Front & Rear Calipers (red)
- VW Golf R Front & Rear Ventilated discs (slotted)
- Goodridge Braided Lines Front & Rear
- Hawk Ceramic Pads
- Dot 4 brake fluid
- New South Performance boost gauge kit
- VW OEM RCD510 Headunit
- VW OEM MDI kit
- VW OEM Bluetooth kit
- Dynaudio System 340 Front 3 ways (1.1", 3" & 7")
- Audison Bit One processor
- IDQ10 V3 10 inch Sub
- US Audio 1000W Monoblock Amp
- JBL 640W 4 Channel Amp
- Customer Subwoofer Box
- Custom Black Euro Plates, SPOOL
- 18x8 BBS CH Black Wheels
- Pulled and Rolled Front Guards
- Colour coded lower body kit (Front lip, side skirts, rear bar)
- OSIR Gloss Carbon Front Mask
- OSIR Gloss Carbon GT1 Diffuser
- OSIR Gloss Carbon Telson Spoiler
- OSIR Gloss Carbon GT Foglight covers
- LED Interior lights
- LED Number plate lights
- AEI HID Headlights
- AEI HID Fog lights
- Dark Window Tints
- Stubby Antenna
- Porsche Oil & Coolant Cap
- VWGOLF.NET.AU Sticker
- Kebab Hunters Sticker
Read on to get more details/pictures of the build!
Last edited by scotty1991; 21-06-2013 at 02:15 AM.
NICE! What a find & bargain!!
Didn't u always have a GTI? what happened to ur white one?
Previous : MY05 CL9 Honda Accord Euro Luxury (Graphite) : (06/11/2004 - 19/02/2008)
Previous : MY08 MK5 Volkswagen Jetta TFSI DSG (Reflex Silver) : (13/04/2008 - 28/06/2010)
Current : MY11 MK6 Volkswagen Golf R DSG (Candy White) : (01/12/2010)
Was a 2.0FSI that did 200 and mad skids :P
Good buy scott
WOW Scotty ... What a bargain. Post more pics when you can
Ohh shit nice scotty... Didn't know you were off ya Ps. When are we cruising?
Owner had to move overseas for business and wasnt too fussed about loosing a few dollars for a quick sale
Only took me a few weeks to find this beauty.
http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/...words=&__N=834 1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294962677 4294962746 4294927728&SearchAction=N&silo=1011&__No=30&seot=1 &__Nne=15&trecs=146&__sid=131D40F9134A
Scotty the Previous owner hasn't removed the Ad, Forward him a call or email .
Just saw the ad the car looks pretty superb! you got yourself a bloody fantastic deal!