Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 729 FirstFirst ... 227627677717725726727728729 LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 7285

Thread: VWGolf NSW Spotted Thread

Daily
    2009 MKV R32
    Name
    Josh

35 GTI in eastwood, anybody here?
    BMP | GruppeM | Hawk HPS | GIAC | KW Clubsport | Gtechniq | Capristo | RE003

Daily
    R32 MKV
    Name
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by adey88 View Post
    Black R32 (32 vwr?) on southern cross drive- car looks really good and aggressive all blacked out! Love the led tail lights too
    Thanks Adrian. Saw you coming up in the rear and held up a bit to have a look also. My car was in extreme need of a wash !

Daily
    BMW 120D
    Name
    T-boi

To the EFFING IDIOT Candy White MK6 R with number plate DHE12V, you are a FKING TOOL!

Just tonight on blue point road Milson point traffic light heading towards north, with two lane going straight and shortly left lane merge because there was a car parked on the side of the road within 30 meters of the lights. I wasn't even gunning at the light when it was green but just merely cruising and you were FKING playing with your phone at the lights when it was red. Next thing I know the FKhead started HONKING !! For what because I close the gap to not let you pass PPPFFTT and then you tried tailgating me until you see a small opening to overtaking me on the left lane. If I want , I would have immediately close the gap because there was a taxi parked on the left side. But I didn't because I didn't want you to cause a FUKING ACCIDENT!

*Rants Over* Sorry guys.

Daily
    Mk7 R
    Name
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by kaitan View Post
    To the EFFING IDIOT Candy White MK6 R with number plate DHE12V, you are a FKING TOOL!

Just tonight on blue point road Milson point traffic light heading towards north, with two lane going straight and shortly left lane merge because there was a car parked on the side of the road within 30 meters of the lights. I wasn't even gunning at the light when it was green but just merely cruising and you were FKING playing with your phone at the lights when it was red. Next thing I know the FKhead started HONKING !! For what because I close the gap to not let you pass PPPFFTT and then you tried tailgating me until you see a small opening to overtaking me on the left lane. If I want , I would have immediately close the gap because there was a taxi parked on the left side. But I didn't because I didn't want you to cause a FUKING ACCIDENT!

*Rants Over* Sorry guys.
    Does this guy have an APR badge on the back of the car? Cause if so, I've witnessed him on the M4 as well hooning. Otherwise nevermind

Daily
    VW Golf GTI 40 Years
    2nd Car
    Mazda BT50
    Name
    Tim

White ED40 that beeped me as I was parking mine on Malabar Rd South Coogee, nice car mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daily
    MK6 TDI

Just spotted DAVIES on Weston. I assume he is on here. I don't know if he saw me behind that silly little Mazda.
    Last edited by SLOTDI; 21-10-2016 at 08:40 PM.

Daily
    MK6 Golf GTi M6
    2nd Car
    Yamaha MT-09 / Commo

spotted a black Mk6 Gti with tinted Mk6R tail lights and APR badge on the back, heading towards heathcote friday afternoon. If you're here, your car looks sick.

Daily
    gti mk6
    Name
    han

A month ago - spotted a mk6 golf r with plates NMC046

This is not my first time encountering hoon golf R drivers, guess they are in a league of their own.

Daily
    BMW 120D
    Name
    T-boi

I reckon if you gave that to the cops they can do something about it ! because you can clearly see it's a right lane turning right and he was turning inside of you.

Quote Originally Posted by camelunderwear View Post
    A month ago - spotted a mk6 golf r with plates NMC046

This is not my first time encountering hoon golf R drivers, guess they are in a league of their own.

Daily
    R32 MKV
    Name
    Paul

^

Stupidity abounds everywhere. I remember when I first got mine, I'd have a raft of GTI drivers agitating for a sprint off. It was kinda like "Oh I see your V6, and raise you a K03"

+ Reply to Thread