Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: DSG Paddle Shifter Extension

Daily
    MY12 Golf R
    Name
    Brian

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by 10d View Post
    Update:

Happy buying!

We have created a special VWGolf.net Group-Buy page. It can be accessed directly or by ‘clicking’ the Group-Buy link at the bottom of our Contacts page here;

http://www.s2tpp.com/contact.html

The page has been set-up to accept Individual Orders to make it more convenient for the Participants. The pricing is set at $149.62 USD for our Silver Anodized Finish and $169.95 for our Black Anodized Finish. Shipping/Handling will cost an additional $12.95 USD.
    The Group-Buy Orders will begin shipping February 18th, 2011. We estimate the Delivery will be roughly 2-3 weeks time. Please be advised that Delivery times could be extended due to high customer demand, weather conditions during shipment, or delays in customs.

Thanks again and We look forward to another successful Group-Buy!

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
    S2T Performance Products
    A belated thank you for setting this up. I received mine a few weeks ago, fitted them immediatley and now rarely drive in "D"

Daily
    VW golf R32 MKV
    Name
    Rondy

Got mine the other day thanks for setting up the GB Tendy
    Quick question with the install do you have to disconnect the battery and take out the fuse??

or is there anyone going to the dyno day this weekend and want to help me install it? and ill chuck in a case of beer :P

Name
    Tendy

I'm sure someone at dyno day would be proficient enough to help you.

Daily
    MkV GTI DSG
    Name
    Kerem

are these available for the 118tsi? i might need to buy the passat cc steering wheel or a gti wheel.

Daily
    NA8C
    2nd Car
    BNR34

Quote Originally Posted by boggey View Post
    Got mine the other day thanks for setting up the GB Tendy
    Quick question with the install do you have to disconnect the battery and take out the fuse??

or is there anyone going to the dyno day this weekend and want to help me install it? and ill chuck in a case of beer :P
    I could have helped you with the paddle installs....i just saw this thread now.
    Previous : MY05 CL9 Honda Accord Euro Luxury (Graphite) : (06/11/2004 - 19/02/2008)
    Previous : MY08 MK5 Volkswagen Jetta TFSI DSG (Reflex Silver) : (13/04/2008 - 28/06/2010)
    Previous : MY97 MK3 Volkswagen Vento VR6 (Porcelain Blue) : (01/08/2015 - 12/12/2015)
    Previous : MY11 MK6 Volkswagen Golf R DSG (Candy White) : (01/12/2010 - 11/06/2016)
    Current : MY96 NA8C Mazda MX-5 (British Racing Green) : (12/12/2015)
    Current : MY02 BNR34 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II (Bayside Blue) : (05/06/2016)

Daily
    VW golf R32 MKV
    Name
    Rondy

Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512 View Post
    I could have helped you with the paddle installs....i just saw this thread now.
    Thats cool, think i might just have a crack at it myself. Ive managed to install my intake, exhaust and rear swaybar myself. Even though i did stuff up my rear swaybar initially and ended up taking 4hrs to do it..... Just dont really want to stuff up the paddles cause the airbags could be rather painful!

Daily
    GTI Mk6
    2nd Car
    Vespa GT200 ;)
    Name
    Anoop

Hi Guys,

I'm keen on getting the black anodised DSG extenders for my GTI, but have heard that they can leave too small a gap (paddle to indicator/ wiper lever) on the MK6's compared to the MKV's etc. (Apparently the variance angle between steering column and the DSG paddles on the Mk6 is greater than the previous model??)

Can anyone with a mk6 GTI (GTI preferrably, in case there is a difference between GTI and R steering?) who has bought these let me know how they are?

Cheers,

ON1
    Last edited by ON1; 10-05-2011 at 02:15 AM.

Über Golfer
    Daily
    Mk6 GTI
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by ON1 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm keen on getting the black anodised DSG extenders for my GTI, but have heard that they can leave too small a gap (paddle to indicator/ wiper lever) on the MK6's compared to the MKV's etc. (Apparently the variance angle between steering column and the DSG paddles on the Mk6 is greater than the previous model??)

Can anyone with a mk6 GTI (GTI preferrably, in case there is a difference between GTI and R steering?) who has bought these let me know how they are?

Cheers,

ON1
    I have fairly narrow fingers, and I occasionally knock the wiper stalk.
    Great to use regardless.
    MKVI Golf GTI | Tornado Red | Bluefin Stage 2

Daily
    MKV R32
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R
    Name
    Justin Fox

Just chiming in to say that I still love mine as much as day 1. My fave part of the car, love love love love love them so much I drum on them with a tink tink tink tapping with my nails when I wait at the lights hehe. They're crazy quality, so happy.

Hi All,

I looked at the S2TPP paddles website again last night and noticed they have a new "Flat-Style" paddle shifter available. I wonder if it is time for another group buy?
    http://www.s2tpp.com/VW.html
    I e-mailed Michael Bello to see if we can get the special group-buy price on the flat paddle as well. Below is his reply:

Thank You for the interest in our Product and our previous Special Group-Buys.
    We would be delighted to arrange another Group-Buy for VWGolf.net.au.
    We need a minimum of 10 participants.

Group-Buy pricing is $149.95 USD for Silver Anodized Paddles and $169.95 USD for Black Anodized Paddle Shifters, plus shipping.

In the past we have arranged Group-Buy shipping in two ways. The first option is to ship all of the Group-Buy orders to one location for the organizer to distribute the individual orders and the second option is for us to ship the orders individually to each participant. We prefer to ship the orders individually simply because it is easier on everyone.

If shipping is done individually, we charge $12.95 USD per order.

We can include the Special ‘Flat-Style’ VW Paddles in the Group-Buy for the same prices listed above. However, at this time, their availability is extremely limited. Group-Buy orders placed for the ‘Flat-Style’Paddles may be delayed by one full month from the time of purchase.

Please let us know how we can help to make this next Group-Buy a reality.

Kind regards,

So I think in order to see if it's worth doing another group-buy, we need to see if there are at least 10 "participants" ready to go.

I'll start:
    1. CSR - Black 'Flat-Style' Paddle
    King ****

Closed Thread