Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Frazza's RB Golf R Build Thread

Daily
    MY11 Golf R
    2nd Car
    MY16 Polo GTI
    Name
    Chris

The next thing is the Audi TTS engine covers that i have on it's way, once they arrive i'm getting the Audi rings removed, painted and then on the car.

I got the exhaust tips from Tarmac as he bought a few sets, i'll check and see if he remembers where he got them from.
    ║ "The mind is willing but the body is weak - Frazza 2013" ║ Follow me on Instagram

Daily
    Panda R
    2nd Car
    Specialized Roubaix

fraazza im confused

the inserts of the badge is blue and not black? did you color code that? my car and all the cars I know the rear badge insert is like a matte black.

Like these tips similar to milltek style what are they?
    .:Panda .:R Build
    MY12 Golf .:R MKVI Candy Weiß | Recaros | 19" Black Talladega | ACC | Sunroof | RNS510 SatNav + Dynaudio | RVC | BT & MDI | 3 Pedals
    Ordered on 18/06/11 : Delivered on 28/12/11
    42DD Catch Can | Autotech HPFP | Enkei Kojin 18x8+45 | Garage Vary Reife Carbon Kit | GFB DV+ | GIAC Extreme | Milltek CBE | NeuSpeed Discharge Pipe | NeuSpeed Sport Springs | P3 Gauge | SPM FMIC | TurboXS DP | VF-Eng CAI

Daily
    GTI ED35
    Name
    Golda / G

Chris! My fave '70'er

Looks great! Do me a favor and go ahead and get those coilovers. I'll be watching with interest!
    My ED35

Daily
    MY11 Golf R
    2nd Car
    MY16 Polo GTI
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by morph View Post
    frazza im confused
    the inserts of the badge is blue and not black? did you color code that? my car and all the cars I know the rear badge insert is like a matte black.
    Like these tips similar to milltek style what are they?
    Yeah is vinyl, i covered it before i put the badge back on so it matches the car colour, it's not exact but pretty close, gives it a different look.

The tips are just something we found online as i didn't really want to change the exhaust but i wanted the bigger tips, i'm happy with the result
    ║ "The mind is willing but the body is weak - Frazza 2013" ║ Follow me on Instagram

Daily
    MY11 Golf R
    2nd Car
    MY16 Polo GTI
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Chris! My fave '70'er
    Looks great! Do me a favor and go ahead and get those coilovers. I'll be watching with interest!
    Thanks G, i have to sell my bike first, i said i wouldn't do anymore mods until i get rid of it. Because of some neck and disc problems i'm having (Getting old) i can't really ride the bike anymore without making it worse so i have to get my fun from the car now so i will spend a bit more time on it, plus Tarmac just lowered his car and i need to make mine lower than his, LOL!

Daily
    Panda R
    2nd Car
    Specialized Roubaix

Quote Originally Posted by frazza View Post
    Yeah is vinyl, i covered it before i put the badge back on so it matches the car colour, it's not exact but pretty close, gives it a different look.

The tips are just something we found online as i didn't really want to change the exhaust but i wanted the bigger tips, i'm happy with the result
    Where did you find the zorst tip's frazz?

How was it installed? re-welded or clamped etc?
    MY12 Golf .:R MKVI Candy Weiß | Recaros | 19" Black Talladega | ACC | Sunroof | RNS510 SatNav + Dynaudio | RVC | BT & MDI | 3 Pedals
    42DD Catch Can | Autotech HPFP | Enkei Kojin 18x8+45 | Garage Vary Reife Carbon Kit | GFB DV+ | GIAC Extreme | Milltek CBE | NeuSpeed Discharge Pipe | NeuSpeed Sport Springs | P3 Gauge | SPM FMIC | TurboXS DP | VF-Eng CAI

Daily
    MY11 Golf R
    2nd Car
    MY16 Polo GTI
    Name
    Chris

Where did you find the zorst tip's frazz?
    How was it installed? re-welded or clamped etc?
    Tarmac sourced the tips from somewhere online, i'll find out and put it up, and they were installed by cutting off the OEM tips and welding on the new ones

Daily
    Panda R
    2nd Car
    Specialized Roubaix

Cheers dude was removing the rear-badge tricky?

Quote Originally Posted by frazza View Post
    Tarmac sourced the tips from somewhere online, i'll find out and put it up, and they were installed by cutting off the OEM tips and welding on the new ones
    Thanks mate !

Daily
    MY11 Golf R
    2nd Car
    MY16 Polo GTI
    Name
    Chris

Cheers dude was removing the rear-badge tricky?
    No, really easy. We did a DIY day at my place and we did 3 cars at once, they just pop off.

+ Reply to Thread